||Nebraska & Triggerfinger||

Delilah stood there frozen with the gun pointed downwards at Sophia's body

Delilah stood there frozen with the gun pointed downwards at Sophia's body. She was snapped out of it when Rick placed a hand on her shoulder. She spun around and hid her face in his chest. He was shocked at first but wrapped his arms around the young girl. Everyone kind of stood there not really knowing what to do.

Beth started walking towards the bodies while crying. She went up to the one that was her mom and it came back and grabbed at her. Everyone rushed forward but Delilah just stood there. She felt sick like she was gonna throw up. Rick ran over to pull Beth away from the walker. Delilah turned and walked off to the side and hunched over puking up whatever was in her stomach.

She felt her hair being pulled back and a hand rubbing her back. She looked back and saw Dylan. She just turned back around and threw up again groaning.

"It's okay baby, let it all out." Her boyfriend told her.

She sat up and wiped her mouth. She looked at Dylan and he helped her stand up. They walked back over to the group as the Greene's started walking towards their house. Shane was going after them yelling about how they knew Sophia was in there but Delilah had a feeling that they didn't. Shane tried to grab Hershel but Maggie pushed him and slapped him across the face.

"Haven't you done enough?" she barked at him. Before he enters the house, Hershel turns to the group.

"I mean it, off my land." He stated simply. Delilah turns and hides her face in Dylan's shoulder and he rubs her back. Rick walks over to the couple as he sends daggers Shane's way.

"What are you doing? Hey, what are you doing?" Rick questions Shane angrily.

"Daryl almost died looking for her, Rick. Any one of us could have. I'm gonna tell you right now-- That son of a bitch, he knew." Shane tells him.

"Well congratulations Shane because you just ruined our one chance of actually surviving in this world." Delilah said stepping angrily towards Shane. Everyone else had walked away now it was just Rick, Delilah, Shane, and Dylan.

"What was I supposed to do? We had to get rid of those walkers." Shane defends.

"And murdering their entire family right in front of them was how we do that? Yes, we had to get rid of those walkers but there were other ways to do it." Dylan said.

"This is not your land. That is not your house. You are not the leader around here. You do not get to make calls like that. You're putting every one of our lives at risk every time you decide to step up. So do me a favor and stop wearing your superiority on your head like a fucking hat." she snapped.

"You make a stupid move like that again and I will personally put a bullet in your brain. Do I make myself clear?" She growled at him. He looks at her and knows damn well that she will actually do it. When he doesn't answer she grabs him by the collar of his shirt. "Do I make myself clear?" He looks at Rick who stares back at him urging him to answer.