||Better Angels & Beside the Dying Fire||

Everyone in the group was helping bring the rest of their stuff up to the house except for Dylan and Delilah who were with Olivia in the guest room

"I see why you're not taking Shane with you." Hershel said referring to the fact that Rick is taking Daryl with him to get rid of Randall. "Just know I've got no more patience where he's concerned." 

"He's turning over a new leaf." Rick told him. Hershel gave him a look making him sigh. "Andrea." He called making the woman turn around and letting them catch up with her. "When I'm out with Daryl, help Hershel keep an eye on things around here."

"What about Delilah? She's like your 'second in command' type person." Andrea told him.

"I'll talk to her too, but with the baby I don't want her doing too much." She nodded. "And Shane's got a way of letting things get out of hand, especially when he's all torqued up."

"I think we're all a bit torqued up at this point." Andrea replied.

"If you're staying here permanently, he's got to understand that it's what Rick, Delilah, and I say, not whatever he wants." Hershel said.

"You've become close." Rick said to her.

"We talk." Andrea replied.

"Then you know he's not a bad guy. He's just his own worst enemy."

"You want me to babysit Shane?" She asked.

"I need to make sure every time I leave the farm all hell doesn't break loose." Rick said.

"Then maybe you should stop leaving." she stated before walking away.

"Will you keep an eye on things?" Rick called to her.

"Of course." She called back.

- - -

Delilah stood on the porch with Olivia in her arms as Rick and Daryl got ready to take Randall off the farm. Dylan stood next to her looking down at their little girl.

Rick walked up to the car and put a few things in the back.

"Ready?" He asked Daryl.

"Yeah." 

"I'll get the package." T-Dog says referring to Randall. Rick nodded and turned toward Delilah.

"You gonna be able to hold down the fort here?" He asked her. 

"Yes sir." She fake saluted. Rick rolled his eyes with a smile on his face while Dylan laughed a little bit.

Rick was about to say something when T-Dog shouting got his attention. They ran down to the shed that they were keeping Randall only to find out that the boy is gone. Delilah held Olivia closer to her and covered her with her sweatshirt.

"What's wrong?" Lori asked as her and a few others came running down to see what was happening.

"Randall's missing." Glenn told her.