||Made to Suffer||

Glenn groans while standing up and walking over to the dead walker in the room

Glenn groans while standing up and walking over to the dead walker in the room. Maggie walks after him while Delilah cradled Lucas in her arms. She hears him groan and sees him trying to stand up.

"Hey, no Luke, you need to sit down." She told her bestfriend. He nodded and slowly laid back down.

Glenn placed his foot on the walkers chest and grabs one of it's arms. He grunts and pulls the walker's arm off. He then places his foot on the arm and breaks it. Delilah watches as he takes the bone out and breaks it into two sharp pieces. He holds one out to Maggie which she takes.

Delilah moves Lucas and walks over to him taking a piece. She knew what they were gonna have to do.

- - -

The door opens and Glenn and Lucas go for Merle. Delilah and Maggie grab another guy and pin him to the wall. Delilah then stabs the sharp piece in her hand, into his neck. She pulls the guy off and then notices that on reflex, he's about to pull the trigger and shoot Maggie.

She pushes Maggie out of the way then feels a piercing pain in her side.

"Delilah!" Maggie yelled and pulled Delilah into her arms shielding her.

"No!" Lucas shouts.

Maggie held Delilah in her arms as Merle pointed his gun at them. Lucas grunted and smacked his hand down. Merle ends up pinning Glenn to the ground and knocking Lucas down in pain.

Maggie grabs the machine gun from the guy that shot Delilah and points it at Merle, who has his blade to Glenn's neck.

Delilah tries sitting up and manages to get on her knees.

"Let him go!" Maggie shouts, cocking the gun. Delilah looks down and notices her bloody stomach. She puts a hand on it, but it just ends up covered in blood.

"Okay." Merle wickedly smiles, putting his hands up. They hear another gun cock and turn to see the same guy as earlier and another one.

"Give me the gun!" Merle shouts and he snatches it from Maggie. "Get up!" He tells Glenn, Delilah and Lucas. Delilah grunts in pain as tears gather but she refuses to cry. She ends up toppling over and Lucas crawls to her.

Before Lucas can pull her into his arms the guy from before grabs her hair yanking her up. Maggie goes to grab him off but Merle cocks his gun at her.

Delilah is then pushed on her knees, Maggie as well. Glenn is then grabbed by Merle and pushed onto the other side of Maggie. Lucas is then pushed next to Delilah.

"Lilah...." he trails off looking at her stomach.

"Glad we could catch up." Merle says as Delilah leans forward on one hand closing her eyes slightly.

"Take me." She whispers. The men look at her. "Just let them go and take me." She says. Lucas looks at her. "I'm just a shot fat bitch right." She says narrowing her eyes at Merle who had a guilty look on her face. "A dying one. They can't fight without me." She knows that's a lie. "Let them go. Take me, kill me, but don't hurt them."