||Hounded||

Everyone was sitting around eating the next day when Rick came in

Everyone was sitting around eating the next day when Rick came in. Delilah kept her gaze on Olivia who was in her arms.

"Everybody okay?" She hears Rick say.

"Yeah we are." Maggie replies.

"What about you?" Hershel asks him.

"I cleared out the boiler block." Rick responds walking over to Carl.

"How many were there?" Dylan asked from where he was feeding Olivia. The baby girl laid in her mother's arms but he held her bottle up keeping his arms around both of them.

Olivia was holding onto his pinky while she drank her bottle. The small contact between the two made Delilah's heart flutter.

"I don't know a dozen, two dozen." Rick says. "I have to get back. Just wanted to check on Carl." He glanced at Delilah who wouldn't meet his eye.

"Rick, we can handle taking out the bodies. You don't have to." Lucas tells him.

"No I do." Rick nods at him. "Everyone have a gun and a knife?" He asks the group.

"Yeah. We're running low on ammo though." Daryl says.

"Maggie, Delilah, Lucas and I were planning on making a run this afternoon." Glenn says.

"We found a phone book with some places we can hit, look for bullets and formula." Lucas added.

"We cleared out the generator room. Axels there trying to fix it in case of emergency. We're gonna sweep the lower levels as well." Daryl tells Rick who nods in return.

"Good good." Rick nods, walking back out of the room.

"Rick." Hershel said but that doesn't stop the man and he continued on his way.

Delilah got up from her spot and walked towards her cell. She sat Olivia down with some toys on the floor and then got changed.

Dylan walked in and set Olivia stuff on the floor. He walked up to Delilah and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Promise you'll be safe out there?" He asks. She turns around in his arms.

"I promise." he hums and kisses her lips. "Good luck with this one." She says motioning to their daughter who was messing with her toys and chewing on her hand.

Dylan groaned. "She never listens to me though." He says lifting Olivia up.

Delilah plucks her out of his arms. "Well little Daddy's girl here never leaves your side." she retorted.

"Da-d-da, dada." Olivia mumbled out. Dylan's face lights up like a kid on Christmas.

He lifts her up and gently tosses her in the air making her giggle. Delilah smiled at them as he kissed the little girls head.