||Judge, Jury, Executioner||

The group was sitting around the chairs in camp waiting for Daryl to get back from 'interrogating' Randall

"So what you gonna do." Lori asks Rick. "We'd all feel better if we knew the plan." 

"Is there a plan?" Delilah asks.

"We gonna keep him here?" Dylan asks.

"We'll know soon enough." Rick says as Daryl approaches.

"Boy there's got a gang, 30 men. They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna--" He glances at Delilah and Riley, "They're gonna wish they were."

"What did you do?" Carol asked looking at Daryl's bloody hand. 

"Had a little chat." Daryl said

"No one goes near this guy." Rick told the group.

"Rick, what are you gonna do?" Lori asked her husband.

We have no choice. He's a threat." Rick told her. "We have to eliminate the threat." 

"You're just gonna kill him?" Dale asked, shocked.

"It's settled. I'll do it today." He then walks off with Dale following close behind him.

- - -

Dale had gone around all day trying to convince them to save the boys life. He was now sitting at the top of the RV when Dylan climbed up.

"Hey Dale." he greeted.

"Do you think it's right?" The older man asked him.

"No."

"Then why not side with me?" Dale questioned the boy.

"Because you have to realize I've got my girlfriend, son or daughter, and Riley here. If that boys gang comes here I don't want to imagine what they'll do to them." He told Dale. "Don't get me wrong Dale, your like a father figure to me and I don't want to go against you, but I've gotta keep them safe."

"I understand son. I just wish people would realize this is someone's life were talking about." 

"Dale, if you could somehow convince Rick to do something else and it actually seems like it could work then I will side with you. But I'm just trying to look out for my family."

"You really love those two girls don't you?" Dale asked the boy with a smile. 

"It's not just them, I mean Lucas too. I've been bestfriends with Delilah and Lucas since we were five. I've known Riley her entire life, practically raised her with Delilah." Dylan told Dale.

"You've got a kid on the way as well." Dale said.

"Yeah," Dylan glanced over to where Delilah was sitting cleaning the guns and sharpening knives with Carl and Riley.