||Killer Within||

(The first part of this chapter is just smut. So if you don't like that kind of stuff then just skip ahead.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was later that night and Delilah was sitting up in guard tower

It was later that night and Delilah was sitting up in guard tower. She was just thinking about life before the turn when the hatch to the guard tower open revealing Dylan with blankets in his arms. She smiled at her boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" She asked laughing softly. He looked up and sheepishly smiled.

"Well Lulu fell asleep and Beth said she'd keep an eye on her." he told her. "And I figured why not come up here with you. Figured it might get cold and I didn't know how long you'd be up here so I brought these." He gestured to the blankets.

Dylan lays out all the blankets on the floor making a makeshift mattress and then flashes a smile to Delilah then stands up and makes a motion like he's presenting it.

"Ta da!" He told her. 

She laughed and smiled sweetly at her boyfriend. She walked up to him and put her hands on the back of his neck before leaning up and kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and put his hands on her hips. She brought her hands up and started playing with his hair.

The kiss slowly gets more heated and Dylan moves his hands to her ass and she starts tugging on his hair softly. He squeezed her ass making her moan and he slipped his tounge into her mouth. They started heavily making out and he moved his hands underneath her shirt. She stepped back and pulled her shirt off making him groan at the sight of her bra. He grabs his shirt by the back collar and pulls it over his head before dipping down and kissing her again.

"That was hot." She breathed out as he started kissing her neck. He grunted in response and tapped her thigh signaling for her to jump. She wrapped her legs around his waist while he held her up by her butt. They stay kissing as he moves over and lays her down on the blankets. He started kissing and sucking on her neck making her let out small sighs of pleasure.

He reached his hand around and unclips her bra. He leaves open mouth kisses on her breasts before sucking her nipple into his mouth making her moan.

"Fuck, that feels good." She sighed. He started leaving open mouth kisses down her stomach until he reaches the waistline of her jeans. He looks up at her and she nods. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulls them down her legs along with her underwear leaving her completely bare.

He leans down and starts kissing the inside of her thighs.

"Please," She breathed out.

"Please what?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"Please touch me."

"Whatever you want baby."

She throws her head back when he runs his tounge up her slit circling around her bundle of nerves. "Fuck." she sighed. She moves her hands to her breasts and starts teasing her nipples. He sucks her clit into his mouth making her moan loud. He reached up and grabbed her hands putting them on his head.