V

______________________

Started: 8:29

Finished: 23:11
______________________

{Chapter Five}
--

Jeongin was taking a bath. Hyunjin was still in the couch because he couldn't really move. To be honest Jeongin didn't know what he was feeling. His heart hurt a lot, and what had just happened was way to good to be true. He knew that Hyunjin wasn't going to change. He knew that Hyunjin was still Hyunjin no mater what happened. He wasn't going to change. But Jeongin had hope and that hope was killing him because his feelings were real but Hyunjin's weren't. Deep down he knew that everyone around him was right amd that hurt.

Once he finished he started dressing up again and as soon as he finished he went back into the living room. Hyunjin was there laying on the couch, he looked at Jeongin and placed his hand on his waist.

"Were are you going?" Said Hyunjin looking at him.

"I have to do something" Jeongin looked at him "But before I go I'm going to help you shower" he added.

"Wait what? Where are you going?" He looked at him.

"Hyung I need to get you some pills" said Jeongin and walked towards him "Come on I'll help you" he said.

"You are not leaving Jeongin!" He yelled.

"Hyung I don't want to fight, please let me help you all be back before you know it" said Jeongin.

"Why can't Changbin go?" Said Hyunjin.

"He left, he had to take his friend back to his house" said Jeongin

"I said that you can't go. Did you not hear me?" Said Hyunjin.

"Look hyung I'll be back before you know it" said Jeongin and tried to kiss him but Hyunjin pushed him away causing him to hit his head with the table. Jeongin looked at him and slowly moved his hand to where he hit himself touching the blood coming out of the side of his forehead. Tears formed in his eyes and he looked at him. He slowly stood up not caring about what Hyunjin was saying. The blood coming down his face mixed with his tears.

"Yang Jeongin don't you dare set a foot out of this loft" he yelled but Jeongin didn't listen. He grabbed the keys and left. He could hear Hyunjin yelling and honestly he was happy that Hyunjin couldn't really follow him because he could barely stand up.

Jeongin started walking he didn't know where he was going but he couldn't be in there. His head hurt, the blood kept coming out and he felt so helpless. He kept walking and trying to clean the blood on his face with his hands.