XXVII

_____________________

Started: 20:50

Finished: 11:30
______________________

{Chapter Twenty-seven}

--

A person who's been hurt countless times can at some point become unrecognizable, because at some point pain will become the only motor that keeps you going. Yang Jeongin had his life torn apart since he was only sixteen years old by a number of people like, Bang Chan, Han Jisung and specifically Hwang Hyunjin. He always thought that he loved Hyunjin up until he realized how bad and awful he truly was, the sad part was that it took him losing the person who loved him the most to realize that. His life now had become a monotony and he was on the deep end, he was using drugs and he wasn't himself anymore.

"Jeongin" said Changbin looking at him.

"Go away" he said as he drank something that was on his cup, he didn't even remember what it was an at this point he couldn't even taste it.

"I can't keep doing thing Inie" he kneeled down in front of him.

"Then don't, no one is asking you to" he said and Changbin looked at Hyunjin who was just standing across the room.

"Jeongin I am trying to reach out, why can't you see that?" He said.

"I don't want your help" he said as he grabbed a cigarette.

"This isn't you" he looked at him.

"You don't know me" said Jeongin.

"This has to stop Jeongin, the threatening, the killing, you are completely out of control" he said.

"I didn't kill them, they are alive" said Jeongin.

"Barely" said Changbin "What happened out there Jeongin" he asked.

"It's none of your business, I mean what the hell are you even doing here? Don't you have a life and a boyfriend to go back to?" He said.

"I do, but my brother need me" he placed his hand on his cheek "You need me" he said and Jeongin slapped his hand away.

"I am not your brother and I sure as hell don't need you" he said angrily as he stood up.

"So you keep saying, yet here you are" said Changbin standing up and looking at him and Jeongin didn't reply "Open your eyes Jeongin" he said.

"They are, in fact they've been for a very long time and I can see everything clearly" he said.

"Come back" said Changbin as he grabbed his hand.

"The Jeongin you want died a long time ago" he said "He died the same night he took away the life of the only person who truly loved him" he said.

"What?" Said Changbin.

"Now if you'll excuse me I've got things to do" he said as he walked away leaving only Hyunjin and Changbin in the room.