XXIII

_____________________

Started: 19:29

Finished: 7:30
______________________

{Chapter Twenty-three }

--

Jeongin stood there, he looked completely broken and although it had already been two days since it happened he couldn't still believe that it had happened. Right now he was with Hyunjin once again.  He was in a state of shock and he couldn't believe that he was the one who shot Minho.  But Jeongin hadn't spoken to anyone, Changbin had called him a few time but he couldn't get himself to answer, he was afraid to hear what had happened to Minho so instead he was driving the pain away by popping pills just so he could feel high enough.  The thing was that Hyunjin hadn't even noticed what Jeongin was doing to himself, the only one who had realized was Jisung and he was taking advantage of the situation by changing his antidepressant to a way more stronger drug.  Because he realize that the best way to get rid of him was by using his own pain and addiction against him.

"Jeongin" said Hyunjin entering their room, the younger boy didn't even looked at him "I wanted to apologize to you" he said as he sat down beside him.

"For what?" he didn't even looked at him.

"The other day, I was out of line but you have to understand what he took from me, he deserves it" he said.

"You used me" said Jeongin closing his eyes "You used me to kill the one person who sacrificed everything for me"  he said "And now he's dead and it's all my fault" he said as he covered his face "I-I killed him" he cried.

"You did what needed to be done" said Hyunjin.

"Do you even hear yourself?" said Jeongin "He's dead and it's all my fault and you're acting like it's okay, like this is something that happened every day" he added.

"Because it is" said Hyunjin "People die all the time" he added.

"I'm a murderer you made me a murderer" he looked down "I took his life and now he's gone, he's really gone" he said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"The first time its always the hardest, but you'll be okay" said Hyunjin ignoring what Jeongin just said.

"I loved him" said Jeongin "I never told him that" he looked down and Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"You didn't loved him" he yelled "You and him it was never real" he added and Jeongin didn't reply "He was only using you to get back at me" he added.

"No he wasn't" said Jeongin "You have no idea what you're talking about" he added and Hyunjin scoffed.

"Bullshit" he scoffed.

"I almost died" Jeongin yelled "Last year I almost died and he was there for me, he stood by me for months while I was in a coma he was there while you where too busy running the district to even care, I almost died and you weren't even there, he was. You were never there" he yelled again.