II

______________________

Started: 20:52

Finished:  12:24
______________________

{Chapter Two}
--

Hwang Hyunjin hadn't left Jeongin side in the whole night. He sent Minho to get the pills that Jeongin needed and now he was simply waiting for Jeongin to wake up. He had cry the whole evening because he was scared to lose the boy in front of him. But one else knew that, because no one was there.

Everyone thought that Hyunjin was a selfish human. That he only cared about himself. But it wasn't true, he cared about the boy in front of him and he didn't want to loose him.

He was the good in his life.

And he couldn't lose that.

"Jeongin please wake up" said Hyunjin holding his hand and the young boy grabbed his hand before talking.

"I'm awake" said Jeongin looking at Hyunjin. He looked at the boy and kissed him. "Ah" said Jeongin feeling pain.

"Sorry" Hyunjin looked at him "I thought something might have happened, I thought you wouldn't wake up" he added.

"I'm okay" said Jeongin.

"You got shot" said Hyunjin.

"I remember hyung" said Jeongin.

"Who did this to you?" Hyunjin looked at him.

"I- I have no idea" Jeongin looked at him and hold his hand. "Hyung" he added and Hyunjin looked at the boy "Promise me that you won't do anything stupid" said Jeongin softly.

"I can't promise you that" said Hyunjin looking at him.

"Hyung please" said Jeongin.

"Someone tried to kill you" Hyunjin yelled "I'm not just gonna sit around. I'm going to find who did this and then I'm gonna kill them" Said Hyunjin.

"I'm asking you not to" said Jeongin looking at him.

"What make you think you have any control over me?" Said Hyunjin looking at him angrily "Do you really think that just because you asked I'm not gonna do it?" He added and Jeongin simply looked down

"Hyung I just-" Hyunjin cut him off.

"You just nothing" Hyunjin looked at him "You are nothing. You are nothing to me, you don't have any control over me so don't you ever tell me what I can and can't do" he added and walked out of the loft leaving Jeongin alone again.

Jeongin wanted to cry. He really did, he
couldn't understand Hyunjin. Sometimes he cared and sometimes he did this. Maybe Changbin was right, Hyunjin didn't really care about him. Maybe he should just leave and start over. Forget about Hyunjin. But he couldn't. He loved Hyunjin so much that he couldn't bring himself to leave him.