X

______________________

Started: 19:29

Finished: 14:44
______________________

{Chapter Ten}

--

Right after the incident Hyunjin decided not to keep following Jeongin, his body wouldn't be able to handle it but even though he didn't followed him he sent someone to keep an eye on him and make sure that he wouldn't leave the District 9. He sent Bang Chan to make sure Jeongin was okay. Once Bang Chan got to Jeongin and got him to a safe place he let Hyunjin know and that made him calm down a little. Hyunjin was upset, he was upset because of the way he treated Jeongin. Jeongin hadn't do anything wrong and Hyunjin just snapped at him, he hated it, he hated how he wasn't able to control his emotions and he hated how quickly and easily he would get angry.

"Hyunjin" said someone opening the door.

"Get out" said Hyunjin once he realized it was Han Jisung.

"Minho left an hour ago, I-I think he was going to meet Jeongin" said Jisung.

"What part of "I don't want to see you" you don't understand?" Said Hyunjin.

"Since when are you the type to not cheat" said Jisung walking towards him, he slowly started unbuttoning his shirt "You know you miss me as much as I miss you, and why does he gets to cheat and you don't?" He smiled and sat on Hyunjin's lap and began kissing him, he felt Hyunjin's hand on his throat and on a harsh movement Hyunjin was now on top of him and his hand was around his throat.

"You don't seem to get it do you?" Said Hyunjin "I don't want you, I don't want to have sex with you, I don't want you at my house" he said tightening his grip "I am so bored of you and your bullshit, I am not your boyfriend and I will never be because I don't like you, yeah sex used to be good but not anymore because all you do is whine" he said and let go of his grip and got of from on top of him.

"I hope you rot in hell" Jisung scoffed.

"Don't worry I will" he smiled and Jisung looked away "Now leave" said Hyunjin, Jisung slowly got up and closed his shirt.

"Your a dick" said Jisung.

"Quit whining and leave" said Hyunjin and Jisung left.

Once Jisung was outside he had tears running down his face. He hated this, he hated how Hyunjin never wanted him but mostly he hated Yang Jeongin because ever since he came into Hyunjin's life Jisung had lost him but he didn't only loose Hyunjin because of Jeongin, he had also lost Minho and he hated it. Which is why he was planning on how to hurt those two and he also wanted to hurt Seo Changbin because thanks to him Jeongin was still alive and the only way to hurt the three of them was to hurt the people that they loved the most. So he had to think of a way to hurt them in a way that they would be broken forever, specially Hyunjin and Minho.