VII

______________________

Started: 12:06

Finished: 10:49
______________________

{Chapter Seven}

--

Jeongin was wide awake, in fact he couldn't sleep at all. He saw when Felix woke up and walked to the bathroom but he just pretended to be asleep. He wondered how Hyunjin was doing, he wanted to see him and be with him. But he new that Changbin would keep him here until Hyunjin was alright and he hated it. Lucky for him he had a plan and that was to look for Hyunjin's family.

"Jeongin" said Felix looking at him, and Jeongin opened his eyes "I've talked to Seungmin and he told me that Hyunjae is whilling to meet with you today, but I can't drive you. I have class today, so I talked to my friends and the only person who is available today is Hyunwoo" he added.

"Okay" said Jeongin

"Look Hyunwoo can be a insistent so please be careful" said Felix.

"Okay Hyung" said Jeongin.

"Come on, we are going to my university and he will pick you up from there" said Felix.

Jeongin changed and they both got out of the apartment and went to Felix's car. He drove to the university and then he said goodbye to Jeongin as he saw him get into Hyunwoo's car.

"Thank you" said Jeongin.

"Don't worry, besides I need to go there anyway" he smiled "Are you from around?" He asked making small talk.

"Not really, I've never been on this side of town" said Jeongin.

"What do you mean?" Said Hyunwoo.

"I'm from the District 9" said Jeongin like it was nothing.

"District 9? Isn't that like a gang? With drugs and all of that stuff?" Said Hyunwoo.

"I don't know honestly" said Jeongin.

"Most people from there sell drugs and all of that kind of stuff" he added.

"I don't sell anything, I don't do drugs nor anything like that. I just live there with my boyfriend" said Jeongin.

"Why?" Said Hyunwoo.