XX

_____________________

Started: 12:37

Finished: 16:12
______________________

{Chapter Twenty}

--

Jeongin was just finishing reading a book, when he heard the door, he walked towards it and he saw Felix and Hyunwoo. He was about to speak but Hyunwoo spoke first.

"Jeongin?" He looked at him confused.

"Hyung" was all that left his lips as he looked at the older boy.

"No" said Hyunwoo looking down "You died, we all saw you, I saw you. You were dead" he said and Jeongin looked down.

"Hyung" said Jeongin.

"No. I have visited your grave every day for a year. You were dead" he said.

"Let me explain" said Jeongin grabbing his hand and Hyunwoo looked at Felix.

"And you knew?" he added looking at Felix who simply nodded.

"I did" said Felix.

"I cant believe this" he scoffed

"Hyung" said Jeongin.

"And all this time I thought you where dead" he added.

"He almost died, but they were able to save him" said Felix.

"Then why lied? Why fake your death?" he said.

"I-I" was all that left his lips before Felix interrupted.

"Because it was the only way to keep him safe from your brother" said Felix "Which actually doesn't matter anymore because they are back together" he added and Hyunwoo looked at Jeongin.

"It's not like that" said Jeongin.

"Oh really?" Said Felix.

"Hyung" said Jeongin looking at Felix.

"He was safe and sound with my brother all the way in the United States and he choose to came back and dump my brother just so he could go back into the arms of your brother" said Felix without looking at Jeongin, instead the youngest of the three looked down.

"So you where in the United States?" Said Hyunwoo looking down.

"I was" he said "I wasn't really planning on coming back here" he looked down and heard how Felix scoffed.

"And why are you so angry at him?" Said Hyunwoo looking at Felix.

"Didn't I just told you?" He added "My brother left the country again because of him, he dumped him just to go back to your abusive brother. They are just the same" he scoffed and Hyunwoo stood up grabbing Felix by the arm and pulling him outside.