XXI

_____________________

Started: 8:15

Finished: 22:37
______________________

{Chapter Twenty-one}

--

{One month later after he left}

As Minho opened the door his eyes filled with tears, obviously he didn't want to show it so he simply looked away. Hyunjin whispered something while he got up and Jeongin covered himself.

"I thought you weren't here. I-I thought that the apartment was empty" said Minho.

"Unbelievable" said Hyunjin.

"I-I should go" said Minho but Jeongin stopped him.

"No" said Jeongin as he grabbed his wrist "Stay, this is your place after all" he added and Minho looked down.

"Well if he's not leaving then we are" said Hyunjin walking towards them.

"No" said Minho looking at them "I need to talk to you" he said and Jeongin looked at him, he also looked at Hyunjin who was clearly angry. "Jeongin" he added.

"What?" said Hyunjin looking at him.

"Alone" he looked at Jeongin.

"You're kidding me right?" said Hyunjin.

"I'm being very serious" said Minho.

"Hyung please" said Jeongin looking at Hyunjin.

"No" said Hyunjin.

"I didn't ask for your permission" said Minho without even looking at Hyunjin.

"You really got some nerve" said Hyunjin standing in front of him "Do you really think that I give a fuck about whatever you have to say?" he asked.

"I know you don't, but I'm not talking to you" said Minho and Hyunjin scoffed.

"So what Jisung left you and now you want to take what's mine as revenge?" said Hyunjin.

"I left Jisung, I left him because I didn't love him anymore. And besides he was way to busy fucking you to even be with me" said Minho

"Because you only ever what what's mine, since the day we met" said Hyunjin "You live in my shadow. Jeongin was never yours and he will never be. You just take what I give you" he added and Jeongin looked down.