XXII

_____________________

Started: 22:45

Finished: 19:25
______________________

{Chapter Twenty-two}

--

Wish I could turn you back into a stranger

Maybe he had made a mistake getting involved in something that was never his business to begin with. He never should have go after him and he never should have care for him, because if he knew what he knows now he would have never gotten involved with him. Although it isn't exactly Jeongin's fault and he could never hate him, he knew that if he had never gotten involved he would be in this situation. But the thing is that he didn't regret his decision, he just wished that things were different, he wished that he could love Jeongin without it being like this.

Minho slowly opened his eyes only to realize that he was tied up with chains, his body was completely covered in cuts and bruises including his face, there was blood everywhere. He knew exactly how it happened, Hyunjin. Minho looked up only to see Hyunjin with a smirk and then he saw Jisung who saw beside him and Minho closed his eyes. Until he felt a cold blade going through his abdomen, he slowly opened his eyes as he moaned in pain only to see Hyunjin who had a smirk on his face. He was in pain and he wanted to die. The only thing that was keeping him calm was that he knew that Jeongin was safe and sound with Changbin. He would endure any kind of pain as long as Jeongin was safe because he loved him and he wanted to keep him safe.

"Who would have thought that I would have found you in here again" Hyunjin smirked.

"If you're gonna kill me just do it already" said Minho with a raspy voice and Hyunjin smiled.

"Now what fun would that be?" said Hyunjin "You betrayed us, the whole district 9, you turned your back on us, on me. You became an enemy" he added.

"I'm getting really tiered of hearing that I betrayed everyone" said Minho "I didn't. Just because I left doesn't mean that I betrayed you" he added.

"Oh but you did. You see you were my right hand, you knew everything about everything and then you decided to go after what's mine. To go and take what's mine" said Hyunjin.

"Jeongin was never yours and I didn't take him I kept him safe from you" said Minho and then he felt how Hyunjin stabbed him again "If you're going to kill me just do it" he said almost without any voice.

"Oh I'll kill you, just not yet. I'm gonna make you suffer Lee Minho, for everything you did" said Hyunjin "For getting involved with Jeongin, for taking him to another country and just for getting him away from me. You'll pay for everything that you did to me" he added and Minho closed his eyes.