Chapter Eleven

Time jump. About two months after Armin came out to Papa. 

Today was an exciting day. Papa was letting me spend the whole day with Eren. He's been a little iffy about be hanging with Eren because he doesn't anything to happen.. 

I wanted to dress nicely for Eren. We were going on a date and then coming home to watch a movie and play video games. Eren's favorite color was blue, so I decided to wear a baby blue button-up shirt with a red sweater and cuffed jeans. I went with my black Converse today. I tied my hair in a half up half down style and put my glasses on. While putting my shirt on, I saw the scar from my attack. It was small, but my body was healed and I can walk through the halls again with no fear. 

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Papa was eating.

"Well, don't you look nice?" Papa smirked. I blushed.

"Yeah, we're going on a coffee date and blue is his favorite color." 

"Well, I am sure he will love your look. Please be safe. I will be out today," Papa said, taking a sip of coffee. 

"I will as always. I'm off now. I love you, Papa." 

I walked out of the door and started to walk to Eren's. He only lived two blocks away and it was a nice day.  When I got to Eren's, I knocked. Carla opened the door. 

"Well, hello Armin. You look nice," she said as she turned to yell for Eren and welcomed me in. 

"Thank you." 

I saw Eren come down the stairs and stare at me in awe. I started to blush. 

"You look amazing," he said as he came and put his hands around my face. I felt his lips meet mine. Kissing him was always a magical experience. 

"Um... guys, I am right here," Mikasa said with disgust. I pulled away. I forgot we were in his house. 

"Oh, sorry, Mika." I definitely was not sorry. 

"It's ok." 

Eren pulled out his keys and waved to his mom. He grabbed my hand and we were off. 

The coffee was amazing and we got to talk about college plans since we were about to graduate. I wanted to go to a university whereas he wanted to take a gap year. Either way, we were close together, so there wouldn't be a need to break up. 

We started driving home and he put his hand on my thigh. I started to blush and looked away. 

"Wanna go to my house?" I asked, "I have some games I wanna show you, and Papa isn't home." 

Eren turned towards me.

"Sure, why not. As long as I get cuddles." 

"Will do."