Chapter 12: The Malfoy Manor.

A/N: Hey guys, I'll be re-writing this chapter bit by bit to the best of my ability. I hope it turns out as good as the one that got deleted. :) I don't advice you to read this yet because it's going to be a long time until the chapter is completed. Please comment and vote! More POVs will be added when the whole story is done in Rachel's POV. Thank you! x

I wake up to a pair of warm hands stroking my brown locks. I open my eyes and I notice that I was sleeping on Draco's chest the whole night. Now, there was a green and white knitted blanket covering both of us. I yawn and I snuggle beside him. 

"Good morning, beautiful," Draco greets me good morning as he brushes the hair from my face. 

"Good morning, handsome," I look up to his smile that made me feel so enchanted. 

Draco laughs at my attempt to flatter him, but failing miserably. I sit up and I walk towards the girls' dormitory to wash up. Man, I had a stinky breath in the morning. I run to my dresser and I take my toothbrush and toothpaste and rush to the bathroom where Esme was washing up as well. 

"Morning...", Esme greets me, giving me a look. "Where were you last night, Rachel?"

"Morning, Esme. I was in the common room," I tell her matter-of-factly, squeezing some toothpaste on the toothbrush and shoving it into my mouth.

"And what were you doing in the common room?", Esme looks as me like I did it with Malfoy, geez!

"ESH-MEY! I WASH-UHNT DOI-NH IH WIH DRAH-COH!", I shout at her with my mouth full of foam and bubbles from the toothpaste. 

"What was that again? You were what with Draco?", Esme smirks, winking at me. Oh god, she was so sick-minded. 

I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and rinse it before I shout at Esme, "We didn't do anything, Esme! We just fell asleep while we talked through the night, okay! We didn't do anything more!"

"Whatever," Esme says sneakily, patting my shoulder as we walk out of the bathroom together. 

"God, Esme," I say, shaking my head at her as we pack our bags for the school day ahead. "So... what did you and Blaise do over the past few days?" I ask her as we make our way down the stairs.

"You know... We've made it official that we're dating. So it's no longer a secret," she tells me with much enthusiathm as we reach the bottom of the stairs. It was so great, I mean... Both of us have boyfriends and our boyfriends are like best friends! And so were we! It couldn't be better than this. 

When we reach the end of the stairs, Draco was there again, waiting to take my hand to take me to breakfast.

"Hello, my love. You look so beautiful today," Draco takes my hand and compliments me. Oh, he was such a gentleman.

Esme goes off to meet Blaise, who was sitting on one of the couches in the common room as well. From there, we take our separate ways with our boyfriends.

"Thank you," I tell Draco, who already started off toward the Great Hall where we would have breakfast.

Breakfast was a quick one but we took a lot of time talking about the project and arranging our next spells lesson. Besides that, the day went by pretty quick and ended with a kiss on the forehead from Draco before he sent me off up the girls' dormitory stairwell.

"I'll see you later up in the Astronomy Tower at eleven, okay? Bye, love," I wave Draco goodbye before I make my way up the staircase into my room. Esme wasn't their today so I assumed that she was with Blaise, at some part of the castle, making out or something. I was so happy for them, I've never seen Esme this happy before.