1.6

****

I sprinted towards the rez with a smile on my face. The wind blew my twisted hair and seemed to caress my face as I made my way back to the pack. I breathed heavily as I smiled before I finally reached Emily's house, where they all sat on the porch, all antsy.

I smiled as I see them, Paul standing up from the porch once he notices me, followed by the others. 

"Audre!" Paul says as I skid to a stop, hugging him tightly with him of course hugging me back just as tight. I chuckle as we separate. 

"I'm alive," I said making jazz hands.

"We didn't have any doubt that you'd make it," Sam says as he pats my shoulder, squeezing it tightly, before he also brings me into a hug, kissing my forehead gently. 

"Oh please, Sam was worried fucking sick, he had to stay outside all day yesterday because he was scared he was gonna blow," Jared says as he pulls me away, and held my forearms. I laugh at his words before even he pulls me into a hug. 

"We missed you," Quil said, him and Embry pulling me into a hug making me chuckle to myself before they let me go. 

"I missed you guys too, it's no fun being away from you guys," I said as I put my hands on my hips. 

Hearing loud footsteps, I quirk an eyebrow and turn my head towards the forest. Taking a small sniff I smell Jacob getting near before dropping my mental shield and instantly being bombarded by thoughts.

'I can't believe this is happening' Jacob grunted.

'Oh, Christ' Paul groans.

'Here we go again' Quil laughed. 

'Don't tell me we are still on this' I said with a sigh.

'Not much has changed in 2 days really' Embry says

'You'd think after Bella flew halfway across the world to save her boyfriend from fucking suicide, Jake would learn to let this go' Adrea spoke up to the boys.

'Thought wrong' Sam said, sighing in irritation.

Jacob was now in our line of sight, basically stomping over here, his body trembling in anger making me sigh before I took a step towards him. 

"Jake," I said, him instantly looking up at me with a glare. 

"Did you know?" he snapped making me glare at him a bit before I shook my head.

"About what Jake?" I said folding my arms. 

"About Bella wanting to change," he snapped again, making the pack turn to me with shocked expressions. 

"You know that if any of them bit a human, the treaty is over!" Jake yelled at me. 

"I'm surprised that Jasper is still alive considering he bit you," he shot again. 

Anger swirls inside me making a small growl come from my mouth. 

"That's because I'm a part of this pack which makes Jaz my imprint, so by law, no one can touch him!"  I yelled back, my eyes glowing green anger as my teeth began to enlarge at the mere thought of someone hurting, let alone killing Jasper. 

"That still doesn't change the fact that you know what the treaty is, and it seems like you're on board with the whole Bella being a leech thing," Jacob yelled. 

"It's either she changes or she dies!" I finally yelled making him going silent. 

"Wha-" he tried but I cut him off again.