2.2

*****

I huffed, running at dawn towards the Washington border. My paws hit the ground roughly as I relished being in my wolf form. I ate before I left, having found a nearby buck before I followed my nose to the growing smell of my family.

Something smelt off though. It smelt like a vampire, but it was hard to tell since this was Olympic coven territory, so it should smell like this. Luckily it didn't smell like Victoria or anyone else that wanted to kill me. No, but it was vaguely familiar.

I shook my head skidding to a stop as I found myself at the border. I sat and waited patiently. I could smell them already, it was hard not to since there were still so many of them.

Then I heard their steps, knowing they hadn't bothered to cover their scents or to be quiet. They liked a fight, even an unexpected one. With a huff of laughter, I laid down, laying my head on my paws as I did so. Then in came jogging Aunt Lydia's wolf.

With a solid white coat, and bright, shining hazel eyes. Her husband, my Uncle Hank, stood next to her, him being a swirl of a mix of black and light grey, an interesting pattern with bright red eyes. Their sons were behind them, all having the same midnight black fur with white paws or underbelly, and all of them, having the same bright red eyes like their father. Aunt Lydia and Hank were about the same size, but since Lydia was more powerful she was a bit bigger. Their sons were about the size of Jacob's wolf. Uncle Thomas was beside Aunt Lydia, in his giant grey wolf with shining pale blue eyes, them being the same size and Sandra stood next to him, who I looked at with a little surprise.

Of course in human form, we all had ranging colors of shining, near-perfect brown skin, and dark brown eyes that reflected the moon with ease, Sandra having had a lighter shade of brown eyes, but in our wolf form, oh how magnificent we looked.

As we looked at each other, I couldn't help the happy pit that filled me before I bent down in a playful stance. Barks of happiness filled the quiet forest as we played together before we began running side by side, bumping and nipping at each other as we neared where the Cullens and my pack were.

As we neared, we stopped, all going behind trees and shifting, and changing into the clothes that we'd tied to our legs.

"Ah my favorite niece, look at you," Uncle Thomas said swinging me around. We were still a ways away from the others as we talked.

"Look at you, did you gain even more muscle?" I asked just to see him laughter hardily and pat my back with a force that probably could of fucking killed me.

"Is that Beta I smell?" Aunt Lydia asked as she came over to me. I smiled proudly as I nodded.

"I'm the Quileutes packs Beta now," I said with a wink, smiling as she engulfed me in a hug.

"We're proud of you baby girl," Hank said as he delivered a kiss on my forehead.

"Audre!" yelled 4 excited voices before I was jumped. I landed on the floor with 4, 17-year-old boys on top of me squeezing the crap out of me. Still, though, I laughed.

"My boys, I've missed you," I said hugging them back tightly.

"Alright get off her, it's my turn," I heard Sandra say as she pushed them aside and engulfed me in a hug.

"So, how did this happen. The last time I saw you, you were human Sandra," I said putting a hand on my hip staring at her new set of topaz eyes. 

"Ok so get this, I was grocery shopping right, and then a guy tells me he's selling puppies. Naturally, I follow him, I thought I could get Buster a brother or sister, but no, I just got a neck full of venom," Sandra says rolling her eyes.