𝙾𝚗𝚎

Lazy cotton clouds and blades of grass rolled through the wind like the honey on her tongue. Sweet and thick it was truly a captivating taste. She was a truly a captivating site. Sukuna wanted nothing more than to replace that honey she so lovingly licked with his own tongue. The warmth of her mouth engulfing his was a sensation he more than craved. He needed it.
This was the third day the girl had come to this secluded spot to have a quick snack and watch the sky. This was the third day he watched her do so. Sukuna had never felt anything towards humans other than the wanting to kill or toy with them, but she was different. He wanted to know her name, burn it into every town, and have her scream his. Though he hated himself for having these feelings they couldn't be stopped. It was simply another thing he wanted. And what he wanted he always got.
He stepped out into the view of the girl. At first she didn't notice him but quickly she caught onto the sight of the man with two extra arms and markings all over. Her face was in shock, but only for a moment, and soon turned into a shy smile. That smile. It would linger with him forever. The smile just for him. It was then he decided no one else could see her like so.
"Hello, there." She called, still licking a spoonful of honey, "are you a monster?" He chuckled to himself and started to walk closer.
"Close." He sat across from her and smiled greedily at her.
"Then what are you?"
"A curse."
"A curse? How interesting." She continued to lick her treat and when she caught him staring offered her spoon to him.
Sukuna graciously accepted and worked his own mouth on the silverware. Absentmindedly he was showing off the skills of his tongues much to the naive girl. She had to be either dumb, young or possibly both he concluded. Who without those traits would sit here and share a treat with him?
"How old are you?"
"17." She answered. "And you?"
"Who even knows anymore? I lost track a while ago." The reply didn't both her as she smiled and continued to watch his tongue on her spoon.
"Why are you out here?"
"To eat honey and relax by watching the sky. Why are you out here?"
"I was passing by and decided to talk to you." This was a lie to her but he knew it wouldn't be the last.
"Why talk to me?"
"You're the only person out here."
"For some reason this made her laugh and she fell back doing so. The sound of her giggling rang in Sukunas ears and it both pissed him off and brought him joy. His two sides started to contradict themselves as he debated whether to strangle her to make her stop or to join her. Ultimately he decided to keep quiet and observe. That was until she looked up at him with a shaking body and heaving look. Her lips parted as she continued to try and catch her breath and he couldn't help himself. Sukuna quickly dove onto the girl, kissing and licking at her lips.
The taste of honey was so strong on her mouth he had to know what it was like inside. His tongue slipped onto hers concluding his theory of a sweet tasting inside, too. It was the best thing he'd ever had. He decided once again that he would be the only one to ever taste this honey riddled mouth. The sugary treat belonged only to him.
When he finally pulled back to look at the girl he saw that she was shaking and tears brimmed at her eyes. Was it wrong that he liked this just as much as smiling? Again, a sight only for him.
"What's wrong?"
"You can't just kiss people like that..." She stated.
"I can do whatever I want now. I have decided you shall be mine." He smiled pleased with himself.
"Yours?"
"Of course." She wiped away what wetness in her eyes was left.
"You don't even know my name." This statement angered him.
"I don't need to know it. All I will be calling you is mine."
"Mine?" She said. He chuckled and began to lay butterfly kisses on the girl's neck.
"Don't be mistaken, darling. You are mine but I shall never be yours."
The girl shivered as his tongue swirled along her exposed skin, in her mouth, and everywhere else. It was something he enjoyed seeing. Her shivering body beneath him as she reacted so intensely to the foreign actions. She truly was his.
"I-I have to go home." She finally spoke up.
"Home? Home is wherever I take you." She giggled thinking it was a joke.
"Whatever you say. But my parents are waiting for me at the store." She stood and picked up her belongings, "goodbye for now."
She turned to leave but Sukuna latched onto her turning wrist. In an instant she was again writhing underneath him as his previous gentle kisses became harsh bites. Markings and bruises were being left along her skin and she couldn't help but whimper and writher as he continued. When he was satisfied with the dozens of markings on her skin he stood himself up along with her. Her legs shook so hard he almost thought he had done the actual thing. But alas, he had to wait.
"Tomorrow. You'll be here tomorrow." And with that Sukana left the shaking girl to cry and crawl home.

✷ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✷