𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

The silence between Sukuna and the girl was unexpectedly loud. Neither of them had spoken a word since coming back from the village and even now as they lay in bed not one said a thing. The lack of words rung in the girls ears. She was waiting for him to speak. She wanted him to say something. Anything to cover up the silent, empty air. The longer the silence went on, the worse she envisioned the punishment she was going to receive. Was death what awaited her? Or even worse, a lifetime chained to him.
Sukuna turned to his side to face the girl lying beside him. She didn't bother to make eye contact. Her pupils fixated on the ceiling trying her best to ignore the Curse. Although, it was hard to pretend he wasn't there. He ran his hand along her sides, dipping in and out of the curves on her body. His touch both sent shocks through her and caused a shiver.
     Sukuna loved the way she felt underneath his palms. Perhaps it was another reason he had kept her around. Feelings. Sensations. For some reason this girl stirred things inside him he didn't even know he had. It caused frustration and curiosity to arise within him. How could someone like her have the ability do such a thing to him, a god of this forsaken world?
     "Ah-." The girl couldn't help but let out a breathy moan when the Curse's hand reached between her thighs. She was easy to please.
       Still, she did not look at him. They stayed in the position they were, her back flat to the mattress with eyes glued to the roof while Sukuna lay on his side watching her, changing only by filling the space between her legs. His fingers made their way slowly up and down making it harder and harder for her to keep her composure. It's ok, Sukuna thought, Unravel for me, darling. Make it up to your master.
Dirty was how he made her feel. Used. He couldn't even waste his energy to truly get mad and yell at her, Sukuna went straight to using her body. Was that all she was good for? An over sexualized representation of her image was all that she could envision anymore. It was becoming all she was good for. All she was worth. How disgusting. How disgusting. How disgusting.
Silence was still all that stirred in the room. Not a single word would be uttered from their lips. A hitched breathe and amused groan was all that occasionally slipped into the air but besides that there was no move to fill the space. Sukuna would just pleasure her in the void. There was so much to talk about. Yet, there was no way to say what they wanted to. The girl hated him. Despised him. She wanted to be as far as she could be from him. At the same time, she wanted to be an exception for him. The only person he would ever love, he had stated before a similar fact. She knew she was wrong to want this but it couldn't be helped. It was like Sukuna's feelings to her. She was the exception she wanted to be to him, although he did not want her to be. He hated to feel anything but disgust towards someone such as herself. Yet, all he could feel was anything but. Something about her was driving him mad. Madly aggressive. Madly needy. Madly in love.
"Kiss me." Sukuna was the first to speak. Of course, it was a demand.
Finally, the girl tilted her head his way. It was like his first time seeing her. Had she always been so beautifully shattered? Something in her eyes dulled, but her whole face was still bright. Those lips were curved into a half smile. The smile did not look genuine. It was painted. You were truly becoming the doll he wanted in the beginning. The dress-up, displayed, trophy he thought he deserved.
She leaned her head forward until their lips grazed one another's. The soft touching was almost better than the actual kiss. It felt more intimate. Meaningful. That he needed her and respected her at the same time. She was his, but still she was a human. She made her own decisions. Controlled her own body. They both knew very well Sukuna was not thinking this.
The soft-grazing was soon an opened mouth kiss. They kissed, pulled back, and repeated the motions over and over. Sukuna's low moans mixed in her own as his hand slipped to his crotch. Their wet kisses were the best they had ever shared. After so long from an unknown craving the satisfaction of a delivered addiction relief was dizzying. Neither of them were thinking right. They just needed to put a stop to the burning in their bodies.
I ache. My body has never wanted something so bad before. The girl's mind raced. Was this what it felt like to be in love? To want to touch someone so bad it almost hurts? Being skin to skin wasn't enough anymore. She needed him to be as close as possible. She needed him to show her how to fix this.
"You miss me?" Sukuna asked pulling back from the kiss.
"I'm sorry." She started off.
"That doesn't answer my question."
"Did you miss me?" She questioned back. The Curse thought for a moment. After a moment or two had passed he smirked.
"I wouldn't have came for you if I didn't."
The girl's moans eliminated whatever was left of the silent void. No longer was there such a thing. This Curse's tongue could make her voice fill any room of space deprived of noise. It was like he knew her. Had her body memorized. She was sure it wasn't her, although. There was no way she was Sukuna's first. A person like him could never be tied down to one person. He didn't seem like so.
Sukuna's mouth gave sloppy kisses and sucks to the girl's dripping pussy. He loved how needy she got for him. No one else could made her like so. His tongue flicked repeatedly at her clit, his fingers following to rub circles. He wanted nothing more to have her like this all the time. Withering under him, a gesture of pleasure being just that. Her face tear-free and painted with affection towards him.
When she came on his tongue he swirled her taste in his mouth. He never realized she was as sweet as she was. It was becoming his favorite flavor. She was consuming his life. It wasn't fair that he had to feel like this. Everyday he wished he could bring himself to wring the girls neck. Everyday he found himself kissing it instead.
"Do you love me?" Such an unexpected question from an unpredictable person.
"Do you love me?" She shot back.
"Will you answer all my questions like that?"
"I'll stop once I figure them out for myself."
And so there the sat once again. The girl laying on her back, eyes fixated on the ceiling above her. Sukuna lying on his side, between her legs, watching her. Nothing good could come out of this. But the momentary pleasure they received from one another was all they needed for now. All they could do was satisfy their temporary needs. They know nothing will come from this but problems. Pain will again be upon them.