𝚃𝚠𝚘

When the next afternoon came to light and the girl finally appeared before Sukuna it was obvious of how exhausted she was. The bags under her eyes were heavier and darker with the glare of fatigue in them. Her lips were cracked and dry, along with her skin. She could barely walk. The legs that carried her shook with every step and when she was close to Sukuna completely gave out. Her usual dolled-up clothes were replaced with what Sukuna would refer to as rags and he was sure the intentions behind them were for the easiness to slip on and high coverage. Anger slightly boiled in him as he hated that she would not make an effort for him. But what really pissed him off was the next sight.
     "Who did this to you?" He said eyeing the bruises on her skin.
     "You did." Her voice was quiet.
     "Wrong."
     Sukuna sat alongside the girl and began to expose more and more of her skin. The farther he pulled her clothes from her body the farther the bruises spotted. It was taking all his willpower not to kill the girl for lying to him. Yes, he had left some lovemarks yesterday but these were bruises clearly inherited from hate. The spots on her body had doubled, almost tripled, in number. Who dare touch her when she was so obviously marked as his? He frowned and poked at one. She winced in pain and recoiled from his touch.
     "Are you going to tell me I did this to you?" She nodded. He poked another. Again her pain overcame.
     "This one too?" She nodded.
     Instead of poking he began to softly bite the bruises. This caused her even more discomfort as she tried not to cry and keep him from the truth. Why couldn't she just tell him? It was getting harder and harder to keep her alive. What was the problem?
     "Is there a reason you can't tell me who did this to you?" She thought for a moment then nodded. "Ah. Did someone harm you intentionally?" Again she admitted it was true. "So who was it?"
     "If I tell you you'll hurt them."
"They hurt you. They deserve it."
     "I don't want them to get hurt." The girl lied somewhat. A little part in her secretly wished for harm to be brought upon them.
     "That can't be helped. Now, tell me." She looked to the ground and felt tears pool to her eyes.
     "If I tell you what will you do?"
     Sukuna took the girls chin in his hand and tilted her to face him. Her eyes were squinted from the bright sky and a small trickle of tears came from the corners. He placed his lips on hers and began a slow, passionate kiss. It was something the girl had never had before. Sure, she shared laughable little kisses but never had she participated in such a knee-wobbling, butterflies in the stomach action. It truly confirmed her infatuation with this Curse.
      "My parents," she said breathless against his mouth, "They thought I had sex before marriage." He smirked. So she was a virgin. And he had a reason to kill.
"Take me." His lips made their way up and down her soft and sweet neck.
"What?"
"Take me to your village." He scooped the girl up bridal style and began to walk in the direction she came.
     "What are you going to do?"
     "I'm just going to have a conversation." She thought for a moment and then pointed to where her town sat.
     That conversation lasted less than three minutes. Soon the girls village was ablaze and her eyes reflected the orange glow. Crackles and snaps could be heard but deciphering whether it was a neck or piece of wood was nearly impossible. Sukuna truly had no remorse. He picked up the girl from where he left her, just outside harms way but still close enough to watch, and started his way back. She could still overlook his shoulder and see the destruction and chaos. What used to be her hometown.
     "W-why." She sobbed into his chest. Her shoulders and limbs shook with fright, "why?"
     The Curse did not answer. Why should he? It was obvious exactly why he did it. For her. His precious gift that he was sure was made just for him. Sukana would do anything for her. This, of course, was just a small display of his affection. And even though it brought her almost no joy he was still glad it happened. Now no one would try to keep her from him. No one. Besides, he liked the way she looked when she cried. It was becoming even better than when she smiled.
     "Here we are." Sukuna said when he had reached a grand-temple like house. "The place you shall be staying."
     "No-."
     "Did you have somewhere else to be?" The girl did not answer.
     Sukuna brought the girl to a bedroom that was lavishly furnished and placed her onto the bed. She looked dead. Lacking realism. It made him happy to see her as a doll. Someone he could play with and mold to become his own and exactly what he desired. She was truly his.
     He couldn't help himself as he put his lips to hers and began soft gentle kisses. Her own mouth did not move and she didn't even flinch when a hand slipped up and down her thigh. He took it back. It was no fun having a doll he had to make completely on his own. She needed life.
     "What's wrong? There should be nothing to make you sorrow like so."
     "How can you say that after what you just did!" It was the first time he heard her voice raised. He didn't like it.
     A sharp slap was delivered to the girls cheek. Her face began to swell along with the tears in her eyes. But it's what she deserved. She was ungrateful. It angered Sukuna to think she had the nerve to raise her voice to him. Especially after ridding her of all life's worries. He was giving her the greatest present of all. A life with him, all she could ever ask for, he even offered his affection. And yet she yelled at him. She was supposed to be his gift.
     "My darling." He kissed at her now wet face, "why don't you rest?"
      She didn't protest when the Curse crawled in bed next to her and pulled her onto his chest. The falling and rising of his breathing was oddly comforting. Even though he was a monster. Even though he was a murderer. Even though he destroyed everything and everyone she had ever cared about. It comforted her to know she was wanted.

✷ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✷