𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

The anger that Sukuna held for the citizens of the village was quickly aimed at the girl. She was annoying. His hand grasped at her wrists and pulled her to stand by his side where he could get a good look at her. Her mouth was agape taking tragic breaths and tears, sweat, along with spit dribbled down her face. She looked disgusting. To think this was the girl he had once claimed as his bride. How pitiful.
Citizens watched as Sukuna disregarded them and scooped the girl into his arms. He turned his back on them and started to make his way back to where he stayed. This girl was foolish. The high hopes he had for her were shattered. His darling dared to go against him. She wanted to save the lives of those who threatened his. Hell, they even threatened hers. Sorcerers would spare no mercy towards the girl tainted by the Curse. She would receive hell, worse than he had ever given her. No love in their hateful actions. Just disgust and spite.
In his hold the girl lay limp. It wasn't that she couldn't move, she just didn't give the effort to. Why waste strength on a fight you have no chance of winning? Life has taken and taken from her. In such a short period of time she had been beaten, bruised, and stripped of all she had. Why would she care? Why should she care? Not even those she tries to protect want her to live. Not even herself wants her to live. Not so long ago she was wishing she was the stomped in head of a corpse. The corpse of someone who had truly cared for her. Yet, even in his final moments he offered her up in exchange for his life. No one wanted her.
The familiar feeling of the bed engulfed the girl as she was set down on it. Sukuna made no move to touch her. He simply watched as she lay spread out, her eyes dull and staring into nothing. Had she always been so lifeless? It was annoying how quick and short her spurts of soul came. Just now she was fully living, prepared to defend those she did not know. Now, she was ready to die. She did not seem to care what would happen to her. She only wished for the pain to ease, someone to care for her, and the glow of the afterlife.
Sukuna took her hand and kissed the back of it softly. It was warm. Her body and mind were not one. Cold and empty was her mind but soft and warm was her physical being. He wondered if she would revive again. Sukuna's fingers trailed over her cheeks, down the valley of her chest, and traced the curves of her sides. He knew every inch of her. He knew nothing at all. How she worked, how she felt, what she wanted he knew nothing of it. Use your words, I am no genius.
Eventually their eyes met again when Sukuna positioned himself on top of her. He blocked her view of the roof in return for the meeting of their pupils. She blinked. She blinked again. With each closing and opening of her eyelids her eyes remained the same. Dull. Boring. Uncaring. She never wanted to care, but she had. She couldn't help herself it was in her nature to find stability in those around her. She craved validation, lacked self dependency. Sukuna just so happened to be around her.
He began to leave soft kisses and sucks at her neck. His knee pushed in between her thighs causing her hands to push at his chest and a subtle moan from her. He knew how to make her feel. Good, maybe not needed, but good. She needed some sort of affection and promise and if this was the only way to get it she would take it. She just wanted to feel wanted. People did not die in vain. She would not die in vain. Sukuna would not leave her. No one would leave her again. Promise me that, promise me that.
Sukuna withdrew from the girl and gazed down at her. Those eyes were still dull but her body craved once more. He could not deliver those needs, although. What would Sukuna be if he let her get away with such defiance? He did not have a soft spot for her. In fact, he would still enjoy the sight of her bleeding out on the floor. His other feelings were completely different, though, keeping extreme harm from happening to her. She was lucky. She was lucky and ungrateful. All she wanted was more, more, more. Was his kindness not enough? What more did she need? How dumb did she have to be to think they could ever be in an actual relationship?
Silence remained. Silence always seemed to air around them. Even when they were speaking it was the loudest thing in the room. She knew that. So did he. Mutually, they agreed to ignore it. What was there to be said of silence anyways? It just sat. Stayed while they kissed, stayed while they fucked, stayed while he tortured. Silence had sat through it all. If it was a person, what would they think of all this? A third-party witness to the events of their relationship would have no idea what to say besides the obvious. He used her. She minded only sometimes. She was young and naive. He was ancient but not wise. Ultimately, the downfall would only have him to blame. What was he doing keeping a human with him anyway?
Outside, footsteps and low mumbles could be heard. The girl could not hear such faint noises but for the King of Curses it was easy to detect. Sorcerers. Many of them. They had come to finally put an end to Sukuna or, at least, try. No one could defeat him. No one had a chance. He began to walk towards them, but the girl clung to him once more.
"Why are you leaving?" She asked.
"You have no right to be asking that." He looked at her face and sneered, "I'm just heading outside for a moment. Wait here."
"Come back. Come back and I'll make everything up to you." She said. He smiled and gave her small kiss on the forehead.
"Of course I'll be back. There's much you and I have yet to do."