𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Black and the twinkle of stars were the only things remaining in the sky when Sukuna returned home. He found the girl asleep on the bed already, soft sounds of breathing emitting from her. He liked the way she looked when she slept. It was as though she was dead which satisfied a side of his but to know she was still and alive and relaxed comforted another. The feelings this girl conjured inside him were so contradicting it almost hurt at times. What exactly was it about her?
Sukuna pulled the girl back against his body and rest his chin on her head. She still smelled of honey even after a bath. He smirked when he remembered exactly what he did. Finally, he was able to touch her. But was he too rough? She did look on the verge of tears but again she was a virgin. He didn't understand why he was concerned now, what's done is done. Plus, he wasn't changing his bedroom style to satisfy anyone but him. She would have to deal with it.
"Welcome back." A meek voice came from the girls tired body.
"If you're tired then rest." He stated.
"I wasn't really asleep, my eyes were just closed."
He ran his hands along the side of her body, watching his hands dip in and out of her curves. Her skin was cold even with all the warmth around her. Perhaps she was just a cold person. Cold but somehow with such an inviting presence. Even if she didn't mean to this girl had lured him in. It was her price to pay.
"You'll get sick if you don't sleep well. I don't want to take care of you." He said.
"Sorry." She replied and closed her eyes once more.
Sukuna did the same with his own and got comfortable. Movements from her body and sounds from her mouth were oddly comforting to him. He thought to himself that he could sleep like this everyday. It was the most comfortable he had been in a while. Although, he would never admit that out loud. After a while of silence the girl spoke again.
"Why me?"
"Why you what?"
"Why did you decide that I should be the one you keep here?" She asked.
"You think you're special or something?" He sneered.
"Is there no particular reason for me being here?"
"Do you think there is?" He questioned back.
"Everything has a reason, I think. I may be here because I'm a sacrifice, you want to make me suffer, confuse me, or I bring you feelings." Sukuna didn't know what to say. He didn't know the reason himself.
"Why do you want to know so bad?"
"I don't want to think those people died for nothing. My village burned. My family killed. It wasn't for nothing I want to hope." She answered.
"The reason." He stopped for a moment and thought. "You interest me, I suppose. I enjoy your company at times."
It was silent once more. This made Sukuna even more uncomfortable as he had never thought he'd say something like that out loud. He didn't lie but he didn't want to state such a thing. He hoped she would respond.
"You never told me your name and I never told you mine. I'm F/N." She broke the silence.
"If you must know I'm called Sukuna."
"Sukuna." She looked up at him and softly smiled, "Sukuna I will do my best to make sure you enjoy my company to the fullest extent."
Something in him twinged. Was it a feeling of comfort? Lust? The need to kill? Snapping her neck with that look on her face would be beautiful but he couldn't see himself doing that. He didn't want to do that. Sukuna found himself wanting to hold her tighter instead. He wanted to kiss her. On the lips, jawline, trail down her neck to her chest to her hips. Yes, he realized he wanted to share intimate actions with her.
It was easy to reach her while she was already looking up. Her kissing wasn't bad anymore now that they've done it multiple times previously and she seemed to enjoy herself. Her lips tasted sweet, soft. That mouth of hers was just so warm and inviting it was hard to stay out of. It was even better now that her tongue learned not lay limp. It swirled in the copy cat motions of Sukuna's making it seem like she wanted it too. Before long his hand was grabbing her breast and her breathing grew heavier.
He helped her undress once more, tossing her clothing on the floor so they lay bare-chested against each other. Sukuna removed his lips from hers to explore along her neck and breasts and her hands swirled in his hair and along his back. Every so often a whimper would come when he bit but other than that she was kindly smiling while holding back her voice. She was being careful not to annoy him.
"Didn't I say earlier I liked that voice of yours?" He smirked at her, "no need to hide it."
Sukuna found his way to her thighs where he sucked and kissed. Finally, his head settled between them where he pushed her underwear to the side. He started slowly this time with inviting wet kisses and gentle licks but soon he was back to his habitual sloppy sucking and soft bites. She was a moaning mess even more so then last time believing he was doing this action out of love. Was this how people showed their affection? Was love displayed through the art of touching the one you're trying to convey to? She wouldn't know. The girl had never been in love and no one had bothered to show her how it worked.
"Sukuna!" She cried when she had came. This time Sukuna happily cleaned up the mess he had made out of her.
"Sukuna..." She started, "Sukuna I want to touch you." She wanted to show her affection.
"You want to touch me, my darling?" He groaned against her neck. He led her hand to the bulge in his pants that he palmed. "If you insist so pull down my pants."
The girl did as instructed and was met with Sukuna's hardened cock. It was much larger than expected and a nervousness crept over. She didn't know exactly what to do but remembered the palming of his own hand and decided to copy the action. She wrapped her fingers around him and began to move earning a pleasured noise from him.
"Here, Doll, let me show you."
Sukuna placed a hand over hers and began moving them back and forth. Together they pumped him and Sukuna found his lips back onto hers. Gentle mutual moans filled the room along with heat. The more the girl worked her hand the harder his would grip. It was starting to become a painful lock on her yet still she enjoyed it. He was feeling good from her. She was doing something right.
"You're being such a good girl for me." He praised, "why don't you lay down?" She wouldn't want to lose her title so she did as she was told.
Sukuna removed her hand from him and he finished himself off quickly. Warm cum landed on the girls displayed body as a trophy of what she had accomplished. Her eyes moved from his reddened cock to his abs glistening with humidity and then finally landing on his soft, panting face.
"Here." He scooped up the substance with his two fingers and shoved them into her mouth. She happily obliged to suck on them for him.
"Next time instead of my fingers it can be my dick." He said. He took himself from in between her lips and fell beside her. "Now why don't we get some rest, Darling?"
Sukuna rest the girls head against his chest like how they had first slept together. One of his hands fell on her waist while the other stroked her hair. It was again calming. Peaceful. The most relaxed Sukuna ever felt was here.
"Goodnight, Sukuna."
"Goodnight, my darling."

✷ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✷