𝚂𝚒𝚡

Sick. That's all the girl could feel anymore. Lying her head on the table while trying to keep from throwing up, feeling sick was all she could think of. The pain started in the stomach. Twisting and tightness was felt heavily in the organ before making its way to her head. It spun like a carousel that had no intentions of stopping. The feelings made her body shake and gave her a cold sweat.
     She didn't know how much more she could take. It had been over a week in this hell-hole and the effects had gotten to her, starting to control her. She didn't want to be a toy. She missed the comfort of home. The embrace of her friends, music from the local musician, sweet taste of honey. Simple things was what she longed for. Simple things was what she'd never have again.
     "What are you doing lying around?" The deep voice came from behind her.
     "I don't feel well." Hands clung at her waist and stroked her hair.
     "Why not?" Hot breath was against her neck.
     "I think I just need to lie down."
     The girl tried to stand but her legs wobbled underneath her. Sukuna held her up and began to walk her to the bedroom. She was grateful the house was dark. Light would only make things worse. Darkness was comforting, cold. It had started to become her favorite thing. Sukuna even changed in the night. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. From the prying sun he would seek comfort of lovingly intertwined bodies. In the same atmosphere, however, sometimes the lust of midnight would overcome him to leave her bruised and beaten. There seemed to be no in between.
     "Thank you." The girl said when Sukuna had placed her on the bed. "I'm sure I'll feel better if I rest."
     "Mhm." An unattached agreement came from him.
       Sukuna placed himself to hover above her, intimidation coming from him as he easily towered over her. His hand toyed at opening her clothes and his lips kissed up and down her neck and jawline. He pressed a knee between her legs earning a whimper from her. He loved her like this. Begging for him. Needy. She was pathetic.
     "Sukuna, please." She started.
     "Please what?" He hummed.
     "I need to rest, I don't feel good."
     "Come on, let me make you feel good. Behave and I'll give you what you want." He responded.
     There was no stopping him once he started. She could not resist him. She could not fight him. If she didn't want to get hurt she needed to play along. Let him use her. He had done it many times before. Her sickness was getting worse, anyways, as it had started from incidents like this. The thought of him using her like this, letting someone like this touch her like so was repulsing. But again, what could she do? The curse always got what he wanted...
     "Mmph!" The noise escaped her lips when Sukunas fingers shoved themselves down her throat. She gagged and spat causing him to pull them out and leave a connection of saliva.
     "What a dirty girl you are. You're absolutely shameful." He stated.
     "My throat..." It was already stinging from the sickness but now it filled with uncomfortableness.
     "Ah, your throat. It is looking rather empty." Empty?
     Before her, the Curse began to pull down his pants. Once again in front of her was Sukuna in the nude, his body seemingly taunting her. Exactly what did he want with her now?
     "Open up that pretty mouth for me, darling." Her lips slowly parted and he shoved himself in the opening. She spat and tried to pull back but the firm grip he had on her wouldn't let that happen.
     His hips began to move back and forth on her, the foreign feeling in her mouth growing warm. Spit built up at the corners of her mouth and coated his cock. It hurt. That's all she could think of. As long as she was hurting she knew he was enjoying himself. Sukuna removed himself from her mouth for a moment. The girl coughed some more and tried to take as big as breathes she could. Her lungs felt empty. Her throat felt horrible. Everything in her was in pain.
     His hands soon gripped in her hair again and she opened her lips once more for him. He smiled at the obedience and shoved himself onto her. Her body tensed but she did her best to relax. Sukuna did his repeated motions, rolling his hips back and forth. Then, the grip in hair got more violent. Her mouth widened from the surprise pain and his soft motions turned into fast, hard slams. Her jaw began to sore, her eyes began to tear. It was taking all her strength not to bawl then and there. Sukuna came after a while, slicking her throat with himself. Her mouth was on fire. Her whole face was sore. All he could do was pant and smile at her. No sorry. No praise.
"Sukuna." She coughed out, "Sukuna I don't feel well." The girls tears were now streaming down her cheeks.
"Hm? Still?" He sounded amused.
"It hurts." She cried pathetically. She just wanted the pain to end.
"That's not my problem." His reply came.
"Yes it is! I'm your problem now!" Their eyes met. Contrast was evident in his cold stare to her wall of tears. "Can't you care a little."
"Let me remind you once more." A finger looped under her chin, "you're not my problem. I do not care for you. You're nothing to me."
"Sukuna..." She whined.
"If you don't feel well do something about it. I couldn't care less what happens to you. A pathetic girl such as yourself is nothing but a moment of pleasure for me. That body of yours is for me and my satisfaction. Nothing more."
Sick. That's all the girl could feel anymore. Lying her head on Sukunas hand while trying to keep from throwing up, feeling sick was all she could think of. The pain was everywhere now. Stomach, chest, throat, you name it it was there. She didn't know how much more she could take. The girl was at her mental and physical limit. No more affection seemed to be given to her. No more soft side of Sukuna. Care for me, she pleaded, care for me. Bring me medicine. Tell me you're sorry. Tell me I did well in pleasing you. She knew those things weren't going to happen but she could hope. She could wish. It was all she had left. Something had to happen. The girl needed to take control back into her life. She needed to get out of here.

✷ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐  ✷