𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

The sight in front of him almost shocked Sukuna. Almost. Instead of the usual measly Sorcerer to confront him there stood around 25 well-trained ready for a fight. So that's how they had decided to
proceed. Their determination amused him. It took them so long to come together and to know their efforts would be wasted made Sukuna laugh. There was no way they could defeat him. He was better than all. A million times more powerful in every category. He would tell them to give up now, but he cares little for sorcerers. No life would be spared.
     "Sukuna." One in the front called. "We have come to finally put an end to your reign."
     A laugh left Sukuna. The way they thought they could actually end him was hilarious. 25? Not even a thousand could take him on. Although they did look well trained, all of them feeling different than the others he had faced, his confidence did not crack. There was no need to be afraid. What harm could they possibly do?
     "Go ahead and try." Sukuna answered.
      Within an instance they swarmed him. The mob was not expected, but it wasn't hard to hold off. Sukuna's efforts were put forth to swatting away the pesks and making sure they didn't get too close. In all honesty it was just annoying. They buzzed around him that was all. The worst they could do was sore his arms from the constant movement. Other than that, he doubted any damage would be done to him.
     The girl watched from the doorway. It had become loud. Too loud to ignore. From the bedroom she had crept to peek at what exactly he was doing and found him hitting many men attempting to land a hit on the Curse. So far, she didn't see a single one touch him. The speed in which both Sukuna and the Sorcerers moved amazed the girl. To think humans could match the speed of him stunned her. There were people who could stand up to the king?
     Sukuna caught the eye of the girl for a split second. Her heart stopped for a moment as she saw the Curse's face change from smug annoyance to concerned and frustrated. He did not want her here. She knew that. Not needing to be told she began to step away from the door when she felt a hand grip at arm. Someone who was not Sukuna was grabbing her. Someone who was not Sukuna was laughing menacingly at her.
     "And what might you be doing with the King of Curse's?" A low voice came from behind her.
     The girl turned to see a dark-haired man grinning at her. He was bent to her eye-level and tilting his head while rocking back and forth on his heels slowly. The way he spoke and the way he looked at her made her feel small. Helpless and dumb. She felt like a child.
     "Oh? Can you not speak?" He said after she failed to talk back. His grip tightened on her arm and she let out a small yelp. "Ah. Perhaps you can't speak but you sure can make pretty noises," he spoke against her ear, "I wonder what other sounds you make."
     By now, Sukuna had caught wind of the man and the girl. Anger flamed through him. How dare he touch her like that? His disgusting hands should be nowhere near her. He shouldn't even be looking at her. If it had been in his favor the repulsive man would be dying an agonizing death on the ground before him. But, now, Sukuna had his hands full. And he couldn't get out of it.
     There were many more sorcerers waiting to pounce. More and more kept coming at him, his vision becoming full of the constant energy flying at him in attempts to make contact. What was even worse was that they had been holding back. A lot. How they managed to hide their potential would forever bewilder Sukuna. Usually, he was amazing at picking up the power levels of his opponent. He concluded they were still conserving power. He did not want to see them all at full potential.
     The girl was forced back against the mans chest and he gripped at her throat. His touches did not feel like Sukuna's. Equally rough, but there was still a gentleness with Sukuna. She could sense warmth in them. Now, the man's touches were cold and uncomfortable. As a hand travelled up and down her body she couldn't help but shiver. He made her feel dirty. Gross. She was trying her best to distract herself from him.
     "A young, pretty thing like you shouldn't be messing around with such a Curse, especially that one." He started to massage her inner thigh. "Don't you feel repulsed by the sight of him? He isn't much of a looker. I'm sure you were just in it for the power and feeling it gave you. Are you one of those girls?"
     When she didn't answer two fingers began to slide up and down her clothed cunt and a kiss was given to her shoulder. He watched as she squirmed under his touch and fidgeted her limbs. She was laughable. Could such a nervous, pathetic girl have managed to seduce the King of Curse's? According to someone near her old village apparently she had. There was no other explanation for her being here.
     Had they planned to not just kill but mock Sukuna? Sukuna had figured out someone had told the sorcerers of the girls spot next to him. They had planned this. All of this. The approach, the attack, the girl, and how they would end him. But, they wouldn't kill him. They couldn't. He was stronger. He had to be. If not for himself for the one he had dragged into all of this. The one he had begun to feel remorse for.
     The girl was shoved onto damp grass below the man. Her skin stuck with loose blades and the feeling of the cold against her exposed skin felt even more humiliating. Now, more had turned to watch as the man picked the girl apart, analyzing exactly how he was gonna go through with this. Such a weak girl before him. Much more disappointing than what he had imagined the 'bride' of Sukuna to act like. Not much of a fight at all. Just a simple slap would put her into place. What a well trained pet she was.
     Sukuna was becoming unable to keep up with the moves of all the Sorcerers. Each attempt was more powerful than the last. As soon as one managed to get a hit on him it was all downhill from there. They were on him faster than he could blink, their energy obscuring his vision of anything else. Well, they did manage to let him see one thing. He had a perfect view of the girl and assumed leader of the mob. They wanted him to feel angry. They wanted him to get upset. They knew he was helpless. If he was going to pay for all that he had done they were to start with the things he cared about. That girl was his prized possession.