𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

In bed seemed to be where they spent most of their time now. It was a comfort they seemed unable to give up resulting in them laying in it more often than not. They could do nothing in it. They could be doing everything. Most of the time they sought to hold the other in their arms. A kiss on the cheek. Soft strokes on the hair. They were learning to love one another in their own ways.
The girl was teaching herself how to bring out the best in the Curse. She was unknowing of any way of lovers before him and still had a lot to learn. Though exposed, she seemed to block out the experiences. She hoped she could have them more often in a mutual way. Meanwhile, Sukuna was teaching himself how to be gentle and overall more caring towards the girl. Having a girl more than a day was still new to him, keeping a human alive was rare. But, he was doing it. For her.
Did they know what the other wanted? Did they even know themselves? Such questions were impossible to answer. Living life by the day was the motto to them. The girl knew better than to fear for the future. Even if it changed so drastically, so often there was no need nor way for preparation. Sukuna had no need to worry about what lay ahead of him. He was a god. A god able to withstand anything thrown at him. The divine did not make a fuss over such insignificant things.
"Sukuna..." His name rolled sweetly off her tongue.
He looked down to the girl who was already staring up at him. Her eyes were lazily lidded and her lips curved into a slight smile. The look made something in him twist. Such a pretty girl with such a pretty expression, she had no idea what she did to him. Such a powerful being becoming weak for her. It was shameful.
"I want to go out again." She had waited a few days to ask the question.
Sukuna thought for a moment. She had been so well-behaved for such a long time there seemed no reason to say no. So with Sukuna's confirming "Yes" the girl let out a small yay and kissed the side of his face. Sukuna's arms wrapped tightly around her waist, pulling her close to return the action. His own lips found themselves to the familiar spot of her neck and began to suck and kiss along its side. She ran her fingers through his hair as he did so, a gesture Sukuna hated to admit he loved. The small affections she gave him caused him more joy than he let on.
In the middle of their exchange Sukuna stopped suddenly. His face left the warmth of her body as he splashed himself with the crisp air when he sat up. Something was off. You could see it in his eyes. He stood and stretched, leaving the girl confused and concerned. Upon seeing her he gave her a meant to be comforting smile.
"Wait here." He said and exited the room.
Sukuna was pissed. More pissed then he usually was when a sorcerer came around to where he was staying. It had been a while since one had shown up, ever since the girl had been with him they had stopped for a while. But, it seemed like they had picked up again. Fools. To think that they could beat him was humorous especially considering it was always new, lone sorcerers challenging him. The smarter ones knew to stick with small fry. Not one could beat him.
This particular one hid behind the trees. As soon as they took note of Sukuna he was already standing behind them. A look of panic washed over their face as his limbs tangled around their much smaller body and their bones began to break. Usually, the torture would go on much longer. Sukuna did not have time. They weren't deserving of it anyway. Soon, the sorcerer lay limp on the floor with their body bent in many angles and ways it shouldn't. Easy to deal with, easy to kill. All sorcerers were just nuisances.
When he was back in the bedroom he found the girl still sitting in the bed. Good. She had listened and stayed back this time. Sukuna felt no need to expose her to violence he didn't want her seeing. Such a shame he begun to feel this way. Somehow he felt he was losing his edge. Shielding this girl from violence, the very thing he loved. What was next? Telling her he cared for her?
"Your chest." The girl pointed to a small mark of blood. Sukuna wiped it off quickly and looked back to her. She seemed unfazed. In their time together there had been much worse than a small stain of blood.
"Lay back." He commanded. The girl did as she was told and lay back on the mattress. "Good."
Sukuna situated himself between the girls thighs and began to toy at her already wet pussy. His finger teased up and down before stopping at her clit to give it a loving rub. Small moans slipped through her lips as his mouth began to lay sloppy kisses on her. His tongue patterned on her, her legs beginning to tighten around him. When he let his tongue trail inside her she tightly gripped at his hair. Sukuna saw this as encouragement, continuing as he explored her, curling his tongue to hit just the right spot before coming back out. Soon her pants became more urgent as he smiled and pulled away.
"Sukuna..." She whined, attempting to rub her thighs together but Sukuna held her legs open.
"What is it?" He asked teasingly.
"Sukuna..." She whined again, trying her best to keep her focus from the growing need.
"If you need something use your words." He leaned forward to kiss her neck, "just tell me, darling."
"Please," She looked away embarrassed at saying such a thing, "touch me." Sukuna gripped at her chin and pulled the girl to face him.
"What was that?"
"Please touch me." She managed to get out.
"Good girl, that wasn't so hard now was it?"
Sukuna returned between her thighs and continued his messy kisses to her dripping cunt. His tongue found its way in and out again, folding itself and lapping at her. In no time, her moans began to grow needier and louder. The grip in his hair tightened once more and her legs threatened to close on the sides of his face.
"Sukuna-!" His name was loud in her cries as she came over his tongue. A last licking stride was given to her, then he returned his painted tongue to his mouth.
Always so pretty beneath him. How beautifully the girl came undone before him was absolutely amazing. She was gorgeous. And she was his. All for him, a possession that held the most value, and Sukuna owned the world. How she made him feel was still mind-boggling to the Curse. Whether it be her cute smile or moans, the way she wore her clothes or touched his skin. Everything about her set him aflame. It was only a matter of time before they were both nothing but ashes.