𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Good morning." The girls sweet voice came from the bed.
Sukuna had hoped he hadn't woken her up. But, of course, untangling himself from her had caused her to stir awake and be met with him leaving. He left often, but for the past couple of days he had stayed with her. The girl couldn't help but wonder where exactly he was off to.
"Go back to sleep." Was all he said before making way to leave.
Such a harsh tone so early in the morning. Had she done something wrong? No, she couldn't blame herself for his attitude. It switched as quickly as the snap of fingers. Still, she felt saddened from his reaction to her greeting. These past days had been filled with nothing but unusually nice behavior from Sukuna and she expected at least a 'morning' back. Perhaps he was tired of her, tired of the friendly act.
"Can I come with you?" A dangerous question to ask. She didn't know exactly know what the response would be.
"You want to come with me?" He grinned. She nodded. "Fine, then. Come along."
She stood from the bed and made her way over to the Curse. He kissed the top of her head, smoothed out her hair, and took her by the waist. She didn't know where she was going which just made Sukuna all the happier. She would get to see what he was like to everyone else. He hoped for multiple things from her. One, that she would grow a greater appreciation for his feelings towards her. Two, she would realize how strong and malicious he was still. Three, she would cry. Sukuna missed that pretty tear-stained face. Her weakness of sympathy would cause her to break-down at the sight he was about to cause.
After sleep, Sukuna finally thought of the sorcerer that disturbed him yesterday again. Such a weak one, yet no matter the strength they were a nuisance. It meant they had found his precise location. Soon, flocks would swarm him and he didn't feel like confrontation much. Usually, he would move. It didn't take much for the Curse to change homes as he had no attachment, but now would be different. The girl. How difficult would she make things? She would significantly slow him down and maybe even try to run away once more. No matter, he didn't trust her. Ending her seemed to be becoming easier and easier.
Everything seemed to annoy him more easily now. Before, he would have loved to have a reason to destroy a previously faithful village. Now, he just saw it as an obligation. Whenever a sorcerer found out where Sukuna was staying there was typically only one way. Someone in a village gave the information out. Most likely, it was one of the ones who worshipped him like the god he was. A lone citizen would get scared and try their best to free their home from his clutches and seek help, but it was no use. Sukuna could wipe out anyone thrown at him. It really only caused suffering to them.
Humans were idiots. Fools who led with no sense. An offer of protection was the best thing you could get from Sukuna. In exchange for worship, devotion, sacrifices and his every need fulfilled a village was completely protected. Of course, people still found ways to ruin it. How sad. Sukuna liked the loyal subjects. It was too bad one time mistakes caused them all to be slaughtered.
Sukuna was knocked out of thought when he felt the girl grip onto him. He looked to see that they were finally at the village the girl had previously ran away to. As citizens began to notice him, people fled to see him. They stayed far from his reach, but close enough for him to see their expressions and actions of worship. They were scared of him, but they were still loyal. Anything to please him.
"Sukuna!" The people chanted. He didn't visit them much. They were surprised to see him for a second time so soon.
      "Sukuna's bride!" Some pointed out, "oh how beautiful she is!" "She looks perfect next to our god's side!" "May she be blessed with good fortune and health!"
     The girl buried herself into Sukuna's body. She was not fond of the attention. She did not like the name 'Sukuna's bride.' Sukuna stroked the girls hair and back softly and grinned at the villagers. He would shut them up quickly.
     "For such devotion I'll give you all a chance for redemption." The whole crowd went silent. "Who was so brave as to tell a sorcerer of my location? I'm quite impressed you would put the lives of everyone around you in the hands of such a measly thing."
     Silence remained. Tension thickened in the air as everyone thought of who it could be. After a while, it was clear no one was stepping forward. It was the end. The end of Sukuna's patience, and the end for the village. Soon, it would be scattered with every citizen's corpse and painted with their blood.
     "I see. So it was everyone's doing." Sukuna spoke, "in that case, I thank you all for your worship till now. Every single one of you both disgust and disappoint me."
     Sukuna began to step forward towards the crowd. The made no move to run but their bodies still shook with fear as he headed towards them. When he reached the front of the population he grabbed the closest one, a village leader, and quickly snapped his neck. Pleas rose from the mouths of the people as they begged for their lives to be spared. Sukuna paid no mind as he went for another to kill.
     "Stop!" A hand gripped onto Sukuna's forearm. He turned to see the girl, anger and repulse written on her face. "What are you doing?"
     "Don't get upset now. You were the one who agreed to come along, after all." He chuckled.
     "These people devote themselves to you and you want to kill them? What's wrong with you?" She asked.
     "What's wrong with me?" He gripped tightly at the girls arm, "what's wrong with you? Have you forgotten who I am? How foolish of you. You romanticize me and try to save those who laughed at the death of the one who helped you. I thought you were better than this."
     "Don't hurt them." A weak command came from the girl.
     "Then I'll do something with you instead."
     The girl was roughly tossed onto the ground below Sukuna. Her knees bruised and dirtied while Sukuna gripped at her hair to force her to look up at him. From above her, he smirked. So she was still the dumb little girl she was when he first found her. Just now, she had grown more strength. He couldn't wait to destroy it.
     "Suck it." Sukuna said. The girl looked at the crowd to see mother's rushing children inside. He tugged her to look at his crotch once more and let blood draw from her scalp, "now."
     Timidly, she pulled down his pants to be met with his long length once more. She began to use her hands to best of her ability and pumped him a few times before trying to take him in her mouth. Even after doing the action so many times, she still found herself gagging and coughing. But, instead of letting her up, Sukuna pushed her farther down. Tears pooled in her eyes as spit dribbled down the corners of her mouth. He used the grip in her hair to forcefully bob her head up and down and paid no mind to her sounds of discomfort and the crowd that watched.
     After a while, the girl's jaw was going numb. Sukuna drew more blood from her skin as he coated her tongue when he came. A laugh left his lips and she was pushed to the ground once more. His foot crushed at her sides as she tried her best not to spit up and cough. She knew it would be the end of her if she did.
     "Do you think these people can save you? A weak sorcerer? A pathetic slut?" He questioned the people.
     "No." Scattered answers came.
     "Of course not. Look what lays before me now. Not a hero. Not even a girl."
     "A slut." Some said. "A slut." The chants picked up.
     As the crowd continued their cry Sukuna kissed the girls neck and whispered in her ear. "No one cares for you. The very same people you tried to save now label you a slut. Now, be good and I'll make this easy for you."
     "Ah. How incredibly easy you all are. It makes it easier to slaughter this village." They went silent once more. Did they actually think they were safe?
     Sukuna went to step forward, but again a hand gripped at him. The girl was at his ankle. Drool spilled from either sides of her mouth, tears trickled down her cheeks. She looked absolutely pathetic. To try stopping him again, how desperate to die was she? These people didn't care for her. Why was she so determined on being so noble? His doll was trying to come alive again. He would have to end that quickly.