let him go

"I SWEAR IT WAS ONLY ONCE" You yell at Elmo scared of his reaction.

"I KISSED HER SHE DIDN'T KISS ME!"  big bird chimed to make my case better... But it made his worse.

"Big bird... I've trusted you my whole life... I give you a job... I give you money when you need it... AND YOU REPAY ME BY KISSING MY FIANCE?!" Elmo said with fury in his eyes.

"Elmo please.... I didn't know... "
"DIDN'T KNOW WHAT BIG BIRD?! THAT WE WERE TOGETHER?!" Elmo was getting scary and you want to get out of there.

"Babe... We should-"
Elmo charges at big bird and brings him to the ground

"ELMO! PLEASE!" you feel teats well up in your eyes and watch as the two ruff it out on the ground.

"Elmo I'm sorry I really am" Big bird says trying to kick him off.

"IF YOU WERE YOU WERE REALLY SORRY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Elmo yelled

You begin to cry from your frustration.

"ENOUGH" you yell out, hot tears streaming down your face.

The two men look back at you.

Elmo gets up and walks over to you.

"I'm sorry babe" He says placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Don't cry baby..." He said comforting you

"Y/n..."
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A PEEP FROM YOU" Elmo yelled at big bird.

"I don't want you talking to her ever again... And if I find out you so much as look at her again I will make sure you disappear off the face of the earth." Elmo says in an orderly fashion.

Elmo grabs your hand and heads out of the abandoned building.

'I have to let big bird go'

Hi! I say I will start updating on a regular basis but my commitment issues won't even do that so I'll TRY to update more often! I LOVE YOU! PEACE OUT BABES✌❤