bro

Big Bird pushes you out of the way and you watch as elmo punches big bird even farther across the beach. 

you look as big bird lays unresponsive yards away from you and elmo.

elmo turns to look at you

"And you...why do you think you could leave daddy?huh?" elmo grabs you by the arm and holds you in the air. you wiggle as tears well up in your eyes.

"BIG BIRD! PLEASE! GET UP!" you sob as you call out to him and he still doesn't respond.

"oh you want to see big bird?" elmo snarls at you.

"of course you do. you act like you guys were the ones that were in love for years and got married."he looks at the sunset.

"you wanna see him? fine." elmo starts running at big birds body at super speed then in one swift jump he lands right before big bird.

Elmo tosses you on to the ground. after rubbing your head you crawl over to big bird and cup his face in your palms.

"oh big bird...please.....g-get up." you press your forehead  against his as hot tears stream down your face.

"he's not getting up after that..." elmo starts evilly laughing.

you turn around to punch him but he grabs your wrist to stop you and lifts you up by your hair.

"someone needs to teach you a lesson." elmo winds up a punch and goes to hit you. you wince and close your eyes preparing for the hit.

"dont...touch...my Y/N" you open your eyes to see big bird has grabbed elmo's wrist.

big bird looks awful and in terrible condition. you know the chances of him winning this fight is low. 

"big...big bird." you look at him as he grabs your waist and kicks elmo in the face throwing you to the ground.

"Y/N you have to go now you can't be here" big bird sets you on the sand. he turns around to face elmo.

"i'm not leaving without you big bird" you say grabbing his arm.

you guys make eye contact.

"I just got you back Y/N...I'm not losing you again" big bird jerks his arm away from you.

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" you yell at him.

"You wouldn't be losing much..."

I'm trying so hard to find the energy to create chapters for you but i hope you enjoyed!