The ball pt.3

Big bird opened the door to the limo and lent you his hand to help you out.
You gave him a look that was like 'I know how to get out of a car but I don't wanna be rude' but in reality you were eager to touch his soft feathers again. You grabbed his hand and stepped out of the limo. The limo drived away with the door still open and flopping around as it drove away... But you were to fixated on this amazingly beautifully structure in front of you.

( for some reason when I was thinking about what the building would look like I thought of uncle Ians mansion from Alvin and the chipmunks or the mansion from Chihuahuas of Beverly Hills... Don't ask why just deal with it...) (Actually it's gonna look like a castle... I could delete what I just typed up there but I feel like you guys should understand what type of thinking process I have writing these... NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

You put your hand over your mouth to hide the gasp that came from your mouth. Big bird sticks out his elbow and it accidentally hit your shoulder. You thought he did this on purpose so you stuck your elbow out and nudged him back.

"What are you doing? " He asked
"Oh- I... Thought we were... I don't know... Bro-ing it out... "
"You what?" He said
"N-never mind"
you rap your arm around his and he escorts you to the door.

"Good  luck" He says
"W-what? Your not coming with?" You ask
"No I will... I just have to wait until they announce all the important people first" He explains.
"Oh" You say sorta disappointed
He nods to the two dudes standing at the HUGE doors and they both grab one and pull it open towards you.
The air the doors make make your dress and hair flow dramatically
(SO basically imagine your self in that one Cinderella scene where she's entering the ball, the live action remake not the animation. Because you are a princess👑)

"AND NOW HERE MISS Y/N"
The breeze made your entrance dramatic af but you looked bomb so you were fine with it.

You began to walk down the flight of stairs. Everything felt like slow motion. Everyone's eyes we're on you. You scaned the room to find some recognizable faces. You saw Zoe... She stuck out like a sore thumb and tbh her dress was hella rachet like girl your a TV star get a better dress... And maybe some self respect with it.
'eLmO' you thought... He was sitting at a table looking at his phone... Of course... The one person you wanted to look at you wasn't...

Once you reached the floor dozens of men and women were asking for a dance but elmo pulled out his glock and told them to back tf up.

"You look beautiful darling" He said
"Aweeeee thxxxxx" You replied
He stuck his hand out at you took it
He lead you to the dance floor and Gangnam Style started playing.

You placed your other hand on elmos shoulder and started waltzing around the dance floor. You felt so happy and free it was like you were floating.

Elmo got close to your ear

And he asked you

"Y/N...will you marry me?"

"YES!"

Whoop them Gangnam Style

He dips you and kisses you passionately

Heyyy~ sexy lady

This was the best night of your life and it just begun

Heyyy my lovely gremlins💕 I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I know elmo proposed but the story is still far from over😏
And why don't you maybe  leave a comment... And while your at it share with your messed up friends!
I love you byeeee✂💅💸📌😈💕