SURPRISE EXTRA CHAPTER / FLUFF

HI IM BACK
here's an extra chapter, because why not!
Thanks so much for all the support you've given me over this book, it means the world to me!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
10 years later
3rd Person POV

"And then, Farkle said that, "by definition, it's a smoothie"!" Maya exclaimed. "And, get this. Immediately after, Lucas grabbed the bottle of ketchup from the table, and freaking chugged it! The waitress looked at us like we were nuts."

A smile tugged at Maya's lips as she looked over to Riley's grave next to her. "I miss you, Riles. A lot." A single tear fell down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away. "You're missing so much. I got into my dream school, Farkle got accepted by Yale, Auggie made his first touchdown." Maya smiled, then gently placed her hand on top of the dirt. "Thunder." She left a space for Riley's voice, but it never came. "Forever." Maya slowly stood up, and began packing up her things. She shoved her drawing supplies into her backpack, and her phone into her pocket. She picked up her bag and began to walk away, but then she ran back and placed something in front of it before leaving again.

Maya had placed a single photo.

{END}