She cant be

"....guyssss?" She said getting fairly scared. "Oh sorry rose, uh we just came up to check on you, check your stats", Will said lying. "You're lying, I can tell..." she said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah he's not telling the whole truth, I wanted to tell you that we got Ramirez, he's going away for a long long time, you're safe." Jay said trying to cover their backs.
Rose took a deep sigh and thanked them both, "you're still not telling me something though...you have ghosts in your eyes. I'm not blind" she said with her attitude again. Both boys just laughed at how funny she was, "Uh rose is there anyone we can call to come get you? You know since you're getting discharged in the morning..." Will said asking a question he already knew the answer to. She answered too quickly and they both became suspicious, "I'll just walk home. Could do with the fresh air really." She said, "that's not an option rose, you've just been through some pretty traumatic experiences, we can't let you go alone I'm afraid" Will said blocking her excuses. "So who's it we're going to be calling?" He asked again not taking no for an answer.
She looked down trying to think of someone she could call, "uh, I..." she tried to speak but the truth was, she couldn't think of anyone. "You okay rose?" Jay said noticing she was panicking a little, "what about your parents? We can call them..." jay said trying to get her to spill the truth. "NO, I mean they're just really busy that's all, don't want to pester them with something like this..." she said trying to move them away from her 'parents'. "We will come back in the morning when you've made up your mind, no rush just give us their number tomorrow. Night rose" jay said noticing she was on the verge of tears, he pulled Will out the room and they paused for a second. "So something is going on" Will added. "Yeah looks like it, so what do we do now then? I mean like if she doesn't give you a number to call in the morning..." jay questioned. Will paused for a second before being straight up with jay, "well we'd have to call DCFS and then they'd take her away, probably put her back into a youth centre or something." Jay just frowned, "we can't let that happen will, you know there's something between her and us we just gotta figure it out by tomorrow. We could help her will" he tried to put up a fight. Will just looked sad knowing there was nothing they could really do since she wasn't going to talk or anything. Both of them turned to leave and go home, they both had undergone stressful days abs they couldn't wait to call it a day.
The next morning had arrived and jay had stopped by med before heading to the district, "hey will, you find anything yet?" Jay said hoping for a positive, Will pulled jay into the break room of the ER. "Look jay this might seem like an out of my mind idea but can you remember when dad went to Las Vegas with that girl?" Will questioned getting at something, "yeah, yeah I can, Maria wasn't it?" Jay confirmed. "exactly, well I looked back in dads old picture books and I found the date, it was 15 years ago. Well how old is rose?" Will said smirking, "15...oh my god Will she can't be our..." jay started but was cut off by Will again, "sister...look I know its crazy and a one in a million chance but we gotta go get rose to agree to a blood test. We could find out today jay, that's what you want isn't it?" Will said smiling. "Yeah it is Will, is she still here?" Jay said laughing out of happiness, "yeah but we gotta be fast she's leaving in about an hour" Will explained before the brothers ran up to the paediatric floor. "So she gave you the parents number?" Jay said while running up the stairs, "not exactly, it was her friend ava's, she said something about her mom promising she would pick her up." Will concluded before they made it to the right floor.
Jay nodded and they both ran over to to her ward but she wasn't there, both of them shared a stomach sinking look as they realised she had made a runner. Her belongings were gone and so was she, she was in the wind, "hey did anyone see where she went?" Will asked the nurses at the desk but they all shook their heads with an apologetic smile. "Crap, you go that way and ask around I'll take the exit in case she didn't make it that far." Jay said before bolting down to the exit of the ER, he scanned his surroundings where the car park was but she was gone he couldn't see her anywhere. Huffing in frustration, he ran back into the ER to meet will at the desk, "a few people said they saw her running down the stairs and then out the exit but I'm guessing you can't see her" Will said rubbing his forehead, "no she's gone, I'm gonna call hank and tell him I'm going to drive around for a while looking. We will get her back will I promise" he said reassuringly before leaving to go to this car.
"Hey hank it's me I got a problem...Rose has fled from med and we don't know where she's gone but something is wrong at home, she wouldn't tell us her parents number and she wasn't upto talking about it, so I need your help" jay sighed down the phone to hank. "Where are you now?" Hank offered help. "I'm about to go look for her, drive round for a bit see if I can see her, Brett mentioned some old car park. Maybe a safe spot she goes to? I don't know but I'll find her I have a feeling I know where she is. I just need an hour or so that's all" jay begged. "No problem kiddo, go find her" hank agreed, "thanks sarge" he said before stepping his foot on the pedal. Her drove to his first location, the car park Brett mentioned, it was an old theatre car park; looks like it was burnt down and abandoned, but she wasn't there. He sped off with the sirens onto his next location, a bridge over looking the river walk, he knew it was a long shot but it was a place everyone went to when they were sad, it was peaceful there. He jumped out of his car and began to look through crowds of people who were admiring the view and taking pictures, below the bridge was a side walk with benches on; he looked over the bridge railings and down to the benches not expecting to find her but there she was sat with no jacket on with her small carries bag of belongings crying. He sprinted down the steps and ran to her side, "rose? Hey sweetie look at me okay?" He said calmly approaching her to Crouch down In front of her. "Are you hurt?" He said checking over her skinny arms and legs before looking at her face again. She shook her head and started to cry again. "Hey! Hey shhhhh I got you it's okay" he ushered to her pulling her into a warm hug.
"I'm sorry I ran, I just I-I'm scared jay" she said before crying even louder. He just held her since he knew what was briefly going on, "is everything okay at home?" He said hoping she would finally admit there was. She just stayed silent, she was shivering since it was cold, raining slightly too, "come on let's get you out of the cold" he said before helping her up and leading her back to his car.