All you

Time had flew by and it was now around 6pm, jay was still helping Rose with her school work and hailey still hadn't got a text from the guy they were going to bust. "Anything yet hailey?" Hank said coming out of his office, "no sarge, not ye..." she went to speak but was cut off by her phone pinging, "never mind, he wants to meet outside of a warehouse 5 minutes from the gas station like he said before at 7pm" she corrected herself. Jay had just heard they got a lead so he stood up, "hey I gotta go and sort out some things, stay here I'll be back soon" he said to rose as he left. Rose just nodded but sat there looking at her criminology sheets not having a single clue how to carry on with it, Hank appeared at the break room door smiling at rose who looked clueless, "want me to help kiddo?" He said making his way over to the table. Rose looked up to see jays boss walking over to her, "if you're not busy that'd be great" she perked up in her chair.
Jay had been gone for around 30 minutes until he ran back up to the bull pen to let hank know they were ready to leave in a 5 minutes, he was about to shout for voight when he stopped to look into the break room. He saw rose taking notes from Hank, they were laughing and joking, jay leant against the wall watching them when Hank noticed jay at the other side of the bull pen over by the stairs. "And that's why books are sometimes overrated" he said before leaving rose to finish up her essay. Rose smiled and watched him leave to go talk to her brother, she had finally finished all of the work she had to catch up one so she packed it all away into her school bag. She sat there for a few minutes in silence looking down to her feet before jay walked into the break room, "let's go then, just remember what I said, Stay in the van!" He said before taking her downstairs to suit up again. She walked over to Kim who put a vest on her, "ready to go Rose" she said as she placed the last Velcro strap down on her shoulder. "Same vehicle set out as before, hailey you set?" Hank enquired, "yeah all good sarge" hailey shouted from the other room as she was getting wires placed onto her shirt. "Let's roll" Kevin finished as they all left. Rose followed behind jay and Hank, jay had a big gun in his hands and Hank had his phone that was being used as a radio. They hopped into the van and set off towards the warehouse, when they arrived, hailey was waiting in her car to keep warm and the unit were all hiding waiting to move in. They were all keeping watch, "blue Nissan heading your way hailey" Vanessa said through her phone. "Is that him?" Rose said to jay and Hank, "sure is" jay said back while gripping on to the gun a little harder.
"It's about time, then again half an hour late for a dealer is considered early huh?" Hailey said to the man as she got out the car. "Yeah, I guess. Where's the money?" He said eagerly while checking out haileys car, "calm down man it's all in the trunk, where's the product?" She said just as impatient as him. The man walked back to his car and grabbed a duffel bag from the passenger side, he walked over to hailey and placed the bag on the hood of her car. He unzipped it halfway to show her that it was all there, before he could say anything two cop cars sped around the corner at full speed with the flashing lights and sirens on. Jay and Hank jumped out the van making it clear to Rose that she was to stay inside, they made their way over to the man and arrested him. After the bust, hailey and jay walked over to the van, they opened the door which startled Rose since she was alone, "hey it's just us" jay said as they got into the van. "Is it over?" Rose said smiling. "It's over" jay said messing her hair up and smiling. "You were good hailey, like an actor or something!" Rose said as she scooted closer to hailey. "It was your idea Rose, all you" she said wrapping her arm around rose. Hank joined them in the van again and the unit drove back to the precinct, "you're free to go guys, finish the paper work tomorrow" Hank said before he walked into his office. "I'm just gonna go get my bag jay" Rose said before running into the break room, "sure" jay said while walking over to hailey. "She's full of surprises huh?" Hailey said nudging jay in the arm. "Yeah, she's a fire cracker" jay replied nudging hailey back. "Ughhhhh, get a room already" Rose said groaning but jokingly while she walked past the pair and over to Kevin, she had a soft spot for Kevin. Hailey and jay just looked at each other and laughed, Rose was arm wrestling Kevin before jay interrupted them. "Come on then let's get you home, I think you've had enough excitement for one day." He said signalling for rose to follow him. "Bye Kev!!" Rose shouted as she ran off to catch up with jay and hailey.
Jay and Rose drove home and jay immediately made them both a quick meal since it was so late, "you finish your essay?" He said while eating, "yeah, Hank helped me when you left" she said smiling back. "You know he isn't nice to many people so think yourself lucky" he joked. She laughed before jumping off the stool and putting both of their plates in the sink. It was late so they both said their good nights and made their way to their rooms, Rose checked her phone and messaged ava to let her know what she done at work with her brother. Jay went straight to bed since he had work again tomorrow.