See you never

The morning had flew around, she got up and got changed quickly before throwing all of her belongings she actually cared about into her bag so she was ready to move out the house, she packed up the few clothing items she wore, the two pairs of shoes she had and her school work; she was about to leave her room to go and make her dads breakfast for the last time when a picture that was sticking out from under the draw caught her eye. It was a picture of jay and Will, her biological mother gave her it before she came to Chicago, she folded it up smiling and put it in her pocket then left.
Jay and Will had the day off since it was a bank holiday, it was rare but perfect timing. They had slept in turns, they hadn't got much sleep but it was enough to keep them going for a day. They were both awake and listening to her call again.
"What do you want for breakfast then?" Rose said towards the two adults half asleep on the couch, she was so eager to get out the house she came across nicer than before. "Eggs and bacon, hurry up we're hungry" he snapped making her roll her eyes in anger. She made the request and handed it to them along with two glasses of fresh (ish) orange juice before saying her goodbyes and leaving, she giggled before mumbling under her breath, "see you never" as she slammed the door behind her.
Back at jays apartment the little sly comment rose had made before leaving made them laugh, they could tell she was a halstead, not a Sanchez... a full halstead. Jay had explained to rose the previous night that she was to walk half way to school and stop at a cafe that was nearby by his apartment but not to go straight to his place, one reason was because she didn't really know where it was and the second reason was that he didn't want anyone seeing her missing school again.
Rose had followed jays instructions and made it to a small coffee shop, she didn't go in since she wasn't planning on ordering anything so she sat in the bike hut on the sidewalk. She now knew her brothers could hear her so instead of texting jay her location she just spoke into the phone, "uh I'm at Annie's tea room about two blocks from your place jay" she didn't know if that was enough information for them to know where that was but she soon found out when he texted her back.
Jay: "on our way kiddo"
She smiled at the phone but kept the call going since she was scared of being alone in the city and she also didn't know how to turn it off, 5 minutes passed and jays SUV pulled up into a parking space. She jumped up and ran over to the car smiling, she hopped in the back seat before reaching around the two front chairs and leaning through the gap, "hello strangers" the boys laughed and they talk the whole was back to jays apartment.
When they got into jays place she placed her bag on the floor, she didn't have much in it but it was all she had. She sat down on the couch and giggled to herself, she felt safe. They boys just stared at each other and smiled, "we gotta go down to med in an hour to get the dna test sorted out, it's quicker that way" Will piped up. "Okay!" Rose squealed back in excitement. Jay just laughed at her reaction to a dna test. The boys still were unsure if rose was who she said she was but since she was a double of jay only in female form, they were starting to become more and more convinced. "Hey jay? Where's the bathroom?" She asked before standing up, she wanted to go and wash her face since she didn't get chance to this morning. "Down the hall, second door" he replied smiling at her. She turned to leave for the bathroom when the picture fell out of her pocket, it was folded up so jay and Will didn't know what it was but they saw it fall and looked confused at each other. "You see that?" Will said intrigued as to what fell from her jacket, "yeah, I'll go get it" jay said even more curious.
"Uhhh will..." he said kinda creeped out. "Yeah? What is it? Show me dude" Will said making his way over to the couch where jay was standing. Jay flipped the photo around to reveal it was a picture of them both, "what the hell? How does she have this?" Will replied in shock. They had stood there for a minute before rose appeared back into the living room smiling. Her smile dropped when she saw them holding a piece of card which looked a lot like the folded photo she put in her pocket that morning, she quickly patted down her pockets to check it was what she thought it was; jay and Will were just staring at her a little weirded out that she had it.
She could only feel her phone in her pocket so she knew it was the picture, "uh, don't think I'm just some random creep. My mother gave me it before I came to Chicago, she gave me that picture so I would know who my brothers are. That's how I knew who you were when I was in the hospital..." she sighed looking slightly sad. Jay and Will shared a look of proudness, they had one smart little sister. "You done good, smart kid" Will said before walking over and pulling her into a hug, jay right behind him.
The time came for them all to head over to med and find out the truth, they hopped in jays car and since they were all nervous they didn't really talk much for the duration of the journey. As jay pulled into the car park rose spoke up, "I'm not gonna lie guys, I'm pretty scared" she said smiling weakly. "We are too kiddo; we believe you, we really do. We just gotta get the proof on paper" jay said rubbing rose's knee for support. They headed into the main reception and Will smiled at the nurses behind the desk, rose recognised some doctors from her previous stay. Will walked into an empty room and let his two sibling in after him. Since Will was a doctor himself he wanted to do it but because of reliability he couldn't; a female doctor came in to complete the test, she took blood samples from each of them and collected it before taking it to the lab for same day results. Jay was scared of needles and rose was too, not so surprisingly Will was perfectly fine with them. He had always made fun of jay for having a fear of needles and now he could torment his little sister too. "Alright you're done, since it's just a sibling dna test and not a paternity test the results should come back at around 6pm today. You can come and collect the paper work later, ill notify you will." She explained, more towards jay and rose since Will was a doctor. "Thanks Betty" Will said before the female doctor left, of course Will knew her.
The trio left the hospital without being seen by anyone from the ER, they were all still nervous still but they were happy they would know by the end of the day.