Living the dream

Weeks had passed since the attack on Rose, she had been regularly going to dr charles for therapy, she was doing well in school and life was good. Hailey had moved in with jay and Rose, they finally listened to her. Will and nat were getting married in a few months, there was nothing more she could ask for.
It was a Monday morning and it was early, frosty and quiet. Rose decided to get up and clean, make breakfast and get a shower. Jay and hailey joined Rose in the kitchen, "mmmmm what's that smell?" Jay said like a toddler, "you're breakfast is served" Rose joked as she gave the two their food. "This is pretty good Rose" hailey said with a mouthful of bacon. They all laughed and since it was their day off they decided to go ice skating, they had fun all day.
They made it back home and put on a film, hailey sat in between jay and hailey to split them up. They all fell asleep on each other and the night couldn't have gone better.
It was fair to say with everyone's lives back on track, they were all living the dream...

*thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what kind of stories you want me to write about the one Chicago shows. I'm not too keen on doing love stories but ld still be happy to read about your ideas, let me know in the comments! :)*