Chapter 7

Marcel's P.O.V

It's been 4 years since me and Alice rebuilt New Orleans. I do enjoy ruling, having control over the witch's. We wiped out the werewolves. I even rebuilt the house me and the Mikaelson's use to stay in. Something tells me that Alice is hiding something from me, something huge.

I had just gotten back for dealing with a witch problem to see bags by the door. I turned to see Alice coming down from the stairs. "Going somewhere Alice"? She signed and looked up at me,"Yes I am. I'm sorry Marcel, but I don't like staying one place for long. I promise I'll come back, just keep my side of the throne warm". "Where do you plan on going if you don't mind me asking"? "I'll be in New York. I always liked it there. All the people,all the blood". "Well be careful.If you need anything call me". "I promise if I need anything I'll call. Now I need to get going, so much fun to have so little time". She smiled, hugged me and gave me a kiss goodbye on the cheek. "Goodbye Alice seen you when you come back". "Goodbye and don't worry I'll be back I always do. Then we can rule together again". She picked up her bags and left.

Alice's P.O.V

Marcel was gone dealing with a witch problem. I was walking into the living room when my phone started ringing. When I looked at the caller ID, it was Katherine. When I picked up she sounded frantic. "Hey Katherine what's wrong"? "Alice I need your help in New York. I've gotten myself in trouble and I need help getting out of it. Can you come help me". "Ya sure. I'll be there in a couple of hours". I hung up the phone and ran up stairs and packed.

I had everything packed a d ready by the door,but I forgot something in my room. When I was coming back done I saw Marcel in the door way. He asked,"Going somewhere Alice"? I signed and looked up at him,"Yes I am. I'm sorry Marcel, I don't like staying in one place for long. I'll come back just keep my side of the throne warm". "Where do you plan on going if you don't mind me asking". "I'll be in New York. I always liked it there. All the people, all the blood". "Be careful, if you need anything call me". "I promise if I need anything I'll call. Now I need to get going, so much fun to have, so little time". I smiled, gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye on the cheek. "Goodbye Alice see you when you come back". "Goodbye and don't worry I'll come back I always do. Then we can rule together again". With that said I picked up my bags and left.