Chapter 23

Alice's P.O.V

I started screaming because Alice was coming back I don't know why she doesn't usually come back so soon. "Nikita I didn't do this you did by saying you love Klaus. It triggered our emotions. I can't stop it". "It's okay Alice. Just remember don't give into him so easily".

I came back to reality and saw that Elijah, Kol, Rebekah laying on the floor passed out and Klaus was leaning over me. "Alice are you really back". "Of course I'm back why wouldn't I be. Now if you excuse me I want to get as far away from you as possible. Your family will wake up soon with their humanity back. But beware if I turn my humanity back off so will theirs. Goodbye Klaus".

I turned to leave when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Klaus had us hand around my wrist. "Alice I'm- I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause you pain. I just wanted you to feel what I felt". "Ya Well I already felt what you felt. When I left you I was heart broken. I couldn't believe that the one person I let into my heart in a long time didn't love me like I loved him". "I do love you". "Ya right. If you love me you have a crappy of showing it. Now will you please let go of my arm". "No I can't did that because if I do you'll leave me and I can't have that happen". "So what are you going to lock me up".

"No". Then he stepped forward and dagger me. "You can't keep me like this forever and when you release me you will wish you never did". "I love you Alice".
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Klaus's P.O.V

I dagger Alice. I couldn't her go and leave me. I'll undagger her when it's time. I carried her to my car and but her in my back seat. When I walked back inside Elijah, Rebekah, Kol were sitting up on the floor groaning. "Welcome back to the land with emotions". "Nik where's Alice". "Well Rebekah she's taking a nap". Like scoffed and said," meaning you dagger her". "How smart of you Like. Now if you don't mind I have places to go and people to put in coffins".

I turned around and walked out the front door. I sat in the front seat and drove off.