Chapter 6

°~°~°~°~Time jump~°~°~°~°
YEAR 1964

  Alice's P.O.V

      I met up with Katherine in 1952. She told me all about her time in Mystic Falls in 1864. She even told me about Damon and Stefan Salvatore and how she toyed with them. I loved that part.  Oh if your still wondering about my humanity it's still off. Kind of, when I ran into Niklaus in 1840 he some how got me switch stuck between off and on. So I only feel certain emotions like anger, worry, and love.

   It's now 1964, me and Kat went are separate ways again. Now I'm spending my time in New Orleans with my new friend Marcel. We have rebuilt New Orleans. I guess you could call us the King and Queen of New Orleans.

  I like being here. I feel free, Marcel is great, he makes me smile and laugh. He is a really great friend of mine. I met him about a week after I arrived back in New Orleans. 
   ~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was past midnight and I was out looking for my next meal when a girl bumped into me. She looked about 18,19  within seconds I had her pinned against the wall and had my fangs in her neck. She was almost drained dry when I heard clapping. I let the girl drop and turned around. A guy stood there clapping with a smile on his face. I growled and snared out, " who are you and what do you want. Make it quick so I can kill you". He replied back," I'm Marcel, just a fellow vampire admiring another's vampire's handy work. Well got to run see you around".

I'd seen Marcel a few times within a month and we hung out. I guess in the end we became friends. He asked me if I wanted to be part in his plan to rebuild New Orleans and I said yes.

    •°•°•°•°•°•°•End Of Flashback•°•°•°•°•°•°•

    ( I know this chapter wasn't to good. Bare with me I working on making the chapters better. Please VOTE COMMENT SHARE )