Chapter 11

Alice's P.O.V

I didn't feel anything but the sun against my body. Then like a blink of an eye I felt everything. All the pain I pushed away. All I could think about was all pain was in. With all I had I breathed out,"Nicklaus please stop. It hurts." He stopped in his tracks. He walked over to me after closing the windows. He stood above me staring into my eyes. "Are you back?" "Yes." He relaxed. All of a sudden I got really dizzy. I started seeing black dots. I welcomed the darkness.
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
I woke up wrapped in blankets with someone holding my hand. I opened my eyes to see Nik asleep in a chair holding my hand. He looked so tired. So instead of waking him up I just stared at him. I had no idea what time it was but it was dark.

I layed there for two hours staring at him. When all of a sudden a alarm went of making me jump. Nik shot up knocking back the chair. "Really Nik you almost hit me in the head." His eyes shot to me. Next thing I was in his arms and he was kissing. "Woah slow down big boy. I've only been awake for a few hours."

"I'm sorry I'm just so relieved your awake." "Wait how long have I've been out." " Two days." " What! Okay I can sit up on my own." I tried sitting up but I fell right back down on the bed. " Idea take it easy Ice your to weak." "Mhm I wonder why. Can you get my some blood please. I am really thirsty." " Okay love don't move." Good he's gone. Now time to leave. Does he really think that since I have my humanity back that I forgive him. Ya no. He might of told me what happened that day but he wouldn't of said that if it wasn't slightly true. I got off the bed and looked down at myself I was in my clothes but not burnt. I quickly found a notepad wrote a not saying I still don't forgive him and I left.

I was walking around New York trying figure out what to do. Then I decided to get blood, Call Marcel, then get a whiskey, I did just that. Now I'm sitting at bar on my third whiskey when Marcel sat beside. " You look like crap Ice. What hell happened to you?" " I ran into Niklaus and spent two days being torture until I turned my just humanity back on." "Jeez you Okay". " what do you think. All the happiness is gone, all hope. All that's left is pain. Do you realize how much pain there is after 20 years of not feeling. A. Lot. It fucking sucks. So now I want to go home and get drunk". "Wow. Okay let's go home and get drunk".
◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇◆◆◇
Me and Marcel are back in New Orleans. I'm on my fourth bottle of Bourbon and I'm dancing on the table. I don't feel the pain but I knew that wouldn't last.

Marcus came into the turning down my music," Hey what did you that for"? " because Alice you've had enough". "No I haven't and I'll let you know when I've had enough ". "You've drank four bottles of Bourbon. I think your good. Come down off the table we can talk". "Fine". I hoped down and walked over to him. He lead me to a couch and we both sat down. "Listen Ice I've been hearing some roumors that Nik is looking for you. You know I can't let him find put I'm alive". "Ya I know. So that's why tomorrow I'm leaving. I'm heading to Paris". "Jeez you really do have your humanity back". "Shut up. I'm working on that. You want to know a secret". "Sure". " I use to be really sweet and kind. I did everything possible not to turn pop it like my brother. Then when I turned it off I realized I didn't care what people thought. I still feel the same way. I was so tried of being the good girl. And I'm still tired of it". "That's good".

A few hours later I had all my things packed and in my car. I was standing by the trunk talking with Marcus," I'm gonna miss you so much Marcus. Make sure you keep my side of the thrown warm. I'll be back I always am". " I'm gonna miss you to angel. I'll always keep it warm. Well goodbye be safe an-". " and if I ever need anything call. I know and I will. Goodbye. Marcus". I got in my car and drove away. Goodbye Nik, goodbye America. Hello Paris.