Chapter 24

~°~°~°~°~°~Time Jump ~°~°~°~°~°~°~
50 Years Later

Klaus's P.O.V

"Put the coffins in a spare room". The workers nodded and walked off with the coffins containing my little sister Rebekah and the other one contains Alice. My love. I had daggered her 50 years ago so she wouldn't leave me. Now Rebekah I daggered because she was going to tell a guy she liked that she was a vampire.

I had just bought a house in Monte Carlo. I thought a nice sunny place could be good. I bet Alice would love this place. I whispered to myself,"Just 50 more years and I can undagger her".
••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••
It was about 1AM and I was sitting by the fire having a drink. I was thinking about Alice when I felt something in my arm. I reached around and touched it. A piece of wood. "What the hell". "YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU DAGGERED ME". I stood up and spun around to see a very pissed off Alice with a dagger in her hand. "Alice. Who undaggered you". "You asshole you can't dagger me forever. I undaggerd myself". She sped towards me and stabbed the dagger in my chest. "For someone like me the dagger only acts like me being staked. It just takes a little longer for me to wake up". It would of been nice to know that. She pulled the dagger out and tossed it in the ground. "How. Long. Have.I.Been.Daggered". "50 years love". She rose her arms to my neck and then I was met with darkness.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Alice's P.O.V

I woke up to darkness. The last thing I remember it Klaus daggering me. Idiot doesn't he know that I'd wake up. I tried to move but I couldn't. I realized the ass stuck me in a box. I reached up and tore he dagger out of chest,then I opened the voiding and sat up. I looked around the room. I was in a spare with one other coffin. Who's in that one?

Once I was out of the coffin I walked over to the other one and opened. Inside was a very gray Rebekah. I gripped the dagger and slowly removed it from Rebekah. Before I left the room I found a piece if paper and a pen. I wrote a note to Rebekah saying.

Rebekah,
I undaggered you. I just woke up myself. If you wake up before I'm back please find me. I'm sorry for what I did to you - Alice.

I laid the note on her chest and left the room. I went to look for Klaus. I was walking past a living room when I stopped and saw that Klaus was sitting by the fire with a drink in his hand. I picked up a piece of wood and threw it at him. It took him a minute to feel the piece of wood. But when he did he said,"What the Hell". "YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU DAGGERED ME". He spun around really quickly. From the look on his face he wasn't expecting to see me.

"Alice who undaggered you"? "You asshole you can't dagger me forever. I undaggered myself". I sped towards him and stabbed him with the dagger. "For someone like me the dagger only acts like a stake. It just takes a little longer for me to wake up". I pulled the dagger out and dropped it on the floor. I grabbed him by the collar. "How. Long. Have. I. Been. Daggered". "50 years love".

I let go of him and snapped his neck. Let's see How you feel about being in a coffin. I picked his body up and went back to the room I came from. When I walked through the door I saw Rebekah sitting up. "Oh good you're awake. Now you can help me with your brother".