Chapter 26

Damon's P.O.V

Me and Stefan are back in Mystic Falls and I have my humanity back. Stef found a girl named Elena Gilbert. She's Katherine's dopplaganger. It's kind of ironic that Stefan fell in love with a girl that looks exactly like Katherine. Everything in Mystic Falls is crazy. There's a council out trying to kill all vampires and a teacher/hunter trying to kill me because I killed his wife.

So far I've been shot at, pretended to be human and thrown into a cell by my brother. Life in Mystic Falls is all but normal. The worst part is me falling for Elena even though She's in love with Stefan. Could my life get any worse.
••••••••••
I was sitting at the bar in the grill when a girl with long dark brown Hair and brown eyes came in and walked straight towards me. She sat down beside me and order a Bourbon. Abe turned towards me and said,"are you just going to sit there and stare at me or are gonna talk to me"? "Sorry. I'm Damon..Salvatore". She froze and smiled,"Hi Damon I'm Alice. So Damon ever meet a girl named Katherine". Katherine. "Ya why". "Because in 1705 we use to be friends and in 1901 she told me about How she met these two boys named Damon and Stefan Salvatore". She's a vampire. A really old vampire. "So you knew Katherine. Did you turn her or something ". "Oh no I didn't, but I know the person who did. So Damon tell me where can I go to find some fun". I chuckled and said,"Well not really anything to do here in Mystic Falls, but we could go back to my place and have some fun"

I plan on locking her up. Can't have a vampire in town looking for Katherine. "Okay. Lead the way". I stood up and walked towards the entrance of the grill. "So Alice what brings you to Mystic Falls". "I'm looking for someone. Maybe you've met him. His name is Alaric". Alaric. The vampire hunter. Why does she want him? "Ya actually I have he's a teacher at the high school. Do you know him". "No but I heard he was killing vampires". "Uh Alice How old are you". She chuckled,"old".
I have a really bad feeling about her.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Hey everyone I come baring bad news this is the last chapter for this book.