Chapter 20

Elijah's P.O.V

I accepted Nikita's deal. What I had in mind of the deal was maybe be her slave. But what she said next was something I never expected, "on this day Elijah Mikaelson accepts the deal to have his goodness and emotions to be locked away..forever". After she said this words I went from feeling fear to not feeling anything at all.

Let me tell you something it felt good not to worry about anything. I was so lost in my head that I didn't realize Nikita was talking to me,"What did you say". "I asked if you knew where Rebekah is". "Ya she's in Montana. Why do you want to know"? "Because she's the next step in plan of revenge. Would you like to join me"? "Hell Yes". "Okay to Montana we go".
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
We were on the plane to Montana to find Rebekah so Nikita could what she did to me. I didn't know exactly what Nikita's plan was for my brother but I knew it wasn't good.

We just landed in Montana and was on our way to Rebekah. Nikita said,"we have to act like we still have our humanity". I guess it was so Rebekah wouldn't run.

We pulled out side of where Rebekah lived. Nikita turned to be and said," try to act normal". I nodded me head and stepped out the car. I walked up to the door and knocked. Rebekah opened the door with a huge smile,"Elijah what brings you by". "Do I really need an excuse to see me sister". "Well no. Oh My Gosh,Alice"! "Hey bek, how you been"? "Good. Elijah how come you didn't tell me you were with Alice. Where's Niklaus is he here".

I'm getting tired of being nice and by the look in Nikita's eyes so is she. That's when Rebekah said something about Niklaus Nikita just lost it. "Ugh your happiness is so freaking annoying. Do ever shut up". " Alice are you alright you se-". Snap. "Finally I didn't think she'd ever must up. So what's the plan Nikita what are you gonna do with her"? "You'll see. Now help me get her in the backseat so we can leave". I helped put Rebekah in the backseat and made it look like she was sleeping.

Nikita said, "We'll be going to a abandoned warehouse so no one can hear us". When we got to the warehouse Nikita said,"Take Rebekah down to the basement and tie her up. I'll be down in a few minutes and if she wakes up snap her neck again". I nodded and left.

I was walking around the basement when Nikita came down. "What we're you doing up there"? "Putting a protection spell around us". "Oh Okay. So what now. What are we going to do with Rebekah"? "The same thing I did to you. But first she needs to wake up. Rebekah wake up". Just like that she was awake.

"What are you going to do to me"? "Nothing I just want to offer you a deal". A deal like the one she offered me? "What kind of deal". "Well I've known for a while that all you ever wanted was to be Happy and have a family. What if I could give you that. All you have to do is say I accept Nikita's deal". Of course she's going to accept it that's all she's ever wanted. That's exactly what she did. "I accept Nikita's deal". We laughed and said,"perfect". Then Nikita went on to say,"on this day Rebekah Mikaelson accepts the deal to have her goodness and emotions to be locked away forever".

Rebekah's eyes went from blue to black to blue again. Nikita stepped forward and said, "Welcome to the group Rebekah. Now do you know where Kol is we need to pay him a little visit". "He's in Italy". "Then our next stop is Italy. Come on let's go".
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes I wrote this chapter in a car. I won't be doing the next chapter of a recap in Nikita's P.O.V.