Chapter 8

Alice's P.O.V

I just arrived I'm New York. I checked into a hotel. I was settling in when my phone started ringing. I answered it, "Hello"? "Alice are you in New York yet"? "Ya I just arrived. I'm at a hotel. Do you want to meet me here or would you like me to meet you somewhere". "I'll meet you at you hotel. What hotel you staying at and what room". "I'm at the Plaza hotel room 248". "Okay see you in a bit Alice". Okay see you soon ".

Ten minutes later there was a knock at my door. I got up and opened the door. Standing on the other side of the door was Katherine. She was looking g at the ground. "Hey Kat you okay"? All she said was, "I'm sorry Alice. He made me". "Who made you"? Kat was pushed aside and Niklaus stood where she stood. "I made her"."What do you want Niklaus"? "Well I just want to talk. Last time I saw you we left on bad grounds". "Fine you want to talk, let's talk but you have to let Katherine go, she has nothing to do with this". "I don't know if I can do that. You see Katrina here betrayed me some time ago". "I know what she did, but if you want to talk you have to let her go".

Niklaus signed and released Kat's arm and said," fine. Katrina you are free to go. Now Alice let me into the room". "Fine  Nik why don't you come in". "It would be my pleasure". Klaus walked past me into the room and I turned to Kat and said,"Kat get out of here. I can deal with Klaus". I closed the door and turned around to see Klaus laying down on my bed with a smirk on his face. "What do you want to talk about  Klaus". I signed annoyed.