Chapter 14

I've redone this chapter three different times. First I was gonna do another chapter with Kol or do one with Klaus for when Kol called and I did but it just sat there unfinished. I guess I didn't know what to write about. Then I got a crazy idea why not started bringing in Stefan and Damon and so many other characters. So that's what I'm gonna do starting with a P.O.V for Stefan.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Stefan P.O.V

I was feeding off a short blonde girl in the back of a car. I was in Chicago  having the time of my life. All the blood and alcohol was mine. I had no emotions and I didn't care. I love being a ripper.

I through the blonde I was drinking from and step out of the car. I wiped my mouth and walked into a bar called Gloria's. I walked over to the bar and order a whiskey when a pale blonde girl walked up to me and said," you still have some of your meal on your face". My hand wiped across my mouth again," did I get it all"? " Yes". " I'm Stefan Salvatore and who are you". "They call me Rebekah Mikaelson". I smiled and bent down and kissed her hand," it's a pleasure to meat you Rebekah". " I'm sure it is". " So what brings you to New Orleans. If you don't mind me asking". " just-". She was caught off by a dirty blonde guy saying," Rebekah is this guy bothering you"? "Not at all Nik we are just having a chat". " well then let me introduce myself my name is Niklaus Mikaelson and this is my sister. Now that you know my name I would like to know yours". " I'm Stefan Salvatore ". " well I do believe we are in the presence of the ripper of Montreal ". "You've heard of me that's flattering". Rebekah signed and said," well why you too have you bromance moment I'm gonna go dance". " well now that the she's gone why don't we sit and have a drink. What do you say Stefan". " sounds good to me".

Me and Nik have been sitting and taking shots for about three hours. We have become real good friends. I took my next shot and heard Nik say," you know everything I know I've learned from you. You made me the man I am today. I'd like to thank you for that".

All of a sudden bullets started flying every where. Niklaus turned to me and said," you will not remember me or Rebekah unless you are speaking to us. Good bye my friend I hope I see you again one day". Then he was gone, I stood up and started walking around when a man stopped me and said," hello sir, have you seen these to people tonight or any other night. I looked at the pictures it was Rebekah and Niklaus. I looked back up at the man and said, " sorry but I've never seen those people before in my life". He frowned, " are you sure". " Yes". He signed and walked away.

I was walking towards the door when I felt something under my foot. I looked down to see a necklace. I picked up and stuck it in my pocket.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
What did you think of the New chapter. I'm trying to write but nothing's coming to mind so comment if you don't like it or if you do.
I got a question for you guys should I do a sequel after I'm done with this story or put it all in one book? Let me know in the comment section what you think I should do. Thanks.