Chapter 19

Nikita's P.O.V

Four hours and he still hasn't broke. Well looks like I have to step up my game a little. I walked back into the room he was in. "Elijah haven't you had enough. Don't you want me to stop? All you have to do say is 'Yes I agree' and all of this will end". " I.. will... n-never.... say.. Yes".

" Very well. Let us continue then. Affliction Ango.( two different Latin words for pain). It had been a long time since I used this words. They are meant to bring pain to the person they were said to for hours or until the witch stops it.

His screams echoed through out the basement. "It will all go away all you have to do is say Yes. Come on Elijah say Yes. You know you want to. Come be free with me. Take revenge on those who have betrayed you". " n-n-never...". "Then sit down here and scream no one can hear you. You know you will eventually brake. I know how the pain you are going through feels like".

"I'm gonna tell you secret that neither me or Alice has ever told. but before i start I take back the pain curse. I cant have you screaming when in telling a story. When Alice was little she wasn't as powerful as she is know. Back then her brother would beat her because she was weak and he knew she couldn't do anything about it". "

"Elijah do you remember seeing all those scars on Alice when she was with Klaus?" He nodded his head and I continued," well there was this one scar below my heart. It's where he stabbed her. Do you want to know why he stabbed her? It was because he finally saw our true power. He wanted to kill us for our power. When Alice survived he locked her in a room and put the pain curse. He left her in the room for two weeks. When he came back she was almost dead. He took back the curse and do you know what she did? She turned him into stone and locked him away never to be awaken. I know all of you vampires and witch's think that if you find him you find the cure for vamprism but there is no such think as a cure I destroyed it a long long time ago". "I'm so sorry Nikita".

"Now will you finally accept my deal"? "Why do you want me to accept it so bad"? "Because I want you to be free. I know you where never free with Klaus. Now is your chance to be free". "Okay Nikita I will accept your deal". "Finally. Oh by the way the only way to be free is to go dark. So that means no emotions. You will change". "What wait. No I take it back". "To late. On this day Elijah Mikaelson accepts the deal to allow his goodness and emotions to be locked away...forever".

I heard a gasp, I look down and see Elijah's brown eyes go to black back to brown. "Welcome Elijah". It's time to have fun. Now to find Rebekah then Kol then finally Niklaus Mikaelson.
♕♕♔♔♛♛♚♚♕♕♔♔♛♛♚♚♕♕
Elijah gone bad. Oh no. What does Nikita have planned for Elijah,Rebekah, Kol, and Niklaus?