Chapter 9

Klaus's P.O.V

"Well love I want to talk about many things. Like you being Silas sister, you threatening to kill me, and your humanity being off. It is still off right"? "Of course it's still off. Why would it be on. Because of you. Ha. Please don't make me laugh I'm not in the mood". " Well I was thinking since I was the reason you turned it off that maybe seeing me again might turn it on or you know let some emotions back". "Please. My emotions aren't supposed to turn back on for another 10 years and I plan on enjoying the next 10 years far far away from you. So if we are done I'm late for my plane". "Oh love we are far from done". "Excuse me". Snap.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆◆◆◆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I woke up in a cell, tied to a chair. I tried to break the ropes but I was too weak. Crap they must of drained me. Assholes.".Nicklaus get your ass in here and untie me right now". A door opened and in came Nik. He smirked and said," Sure I'll untie you,just as soon as you turn your humanity back on". I smiled and said," well then we both should get comfortable. It's gonna be a long 10 years down here. Because I am not turning it back on by myself". "Well I have other ways of making you turn it back on. Oh look at the time it's almost sunrise. Better make sure you have your daylight ring. Wouldn't want to burn". I laughed " let me guess you took it and if I don't turn my humanity back on your gonna let the sunlight in". "Yup" " well then let the torture begin. Let's see who breaks first. Me or you". He frowned. " what did you expect that to scare me. Did you forget already. I can't die. You can't do anything to me that will hurt me". " we'll see about that love. Okay let's being". I heard groaning come from the....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhanger. I know I'm so mean. Just trying to keep it juicy.
What does Klaus have in mind for Alice. What's gonna happen next. Comment below of what you think.♕