Hunted

Wow it's been TIME since I've updated this story I'm sorry lmao. Anyway, let's get going :)

I opened Discord on my phone and hopped into the chat that Dream, George, and Sapnap and I have together and they were in the middle of a conversation. 

"All I'm saying is that you're not going to win. There's no way," Dream said. 
"You're wrong. We're going to win," George replied. 
"Nope. I'll put five dollars on it," Dream said. 
"Really?" George asked.
"Yeah! I will," Dream said. 
"That sounds like a bet," Sapnap said. 
"So if we win we get five each and if you win you get five each?" I asked. 
"When the hell did you join?!" Sapnap asked and George and Dream laughed. 
"Did I spook you?" I asked. 
"You did," Sapnap replied and I laughed. 
"So that's the deal. We should get our streams set up," George said. 
"I suppose we should," Sapnap said. 
"I'm going to record this one rather than stream it," I said. 
"Alright. And we have to get you set up on Twitch soon," Dream said. 
"Why's that?" I asked. 
"It's better," George said. 
"Alright then," I replied and we all got our things set up. 

"When do we go?" I asked after everyone got set up and we loaded into a world. Dream jump punched George. 
"Now," He said as he did and we took off. 
"Don't let them get away!" George said. 
"We should get supplies first then find them," Sapnap said. 
"Remember how well that worked last time?" George said. 
"It worked well for me last time. Dream didn't even get to the nether," I said. 
"Stop snitching on me," Dream said as we climbed a mountain. I laughed. As we went over the top I spotted a village. 
"Fine, fine. We'll get things now and then get them later," George said and they turned around. I hit Dream and when he turned to look at me I punched the air in the direction of the village and we both headed for it. 
"Oh we're going to mop the floor with you two," George said. 
"Don't be so confident, my friend," I replied as I took diamonds out of the chest in the blacksmith. 
"WHAT?!" George exclaimed. Dream and I laughed. I got three. We also got mad bread, carrots, and potatoes. 
"There's no way that you two are actually doing that good," Sapnap said. 
"We are hitting mad luck. Diamonds, a temple, we're getting pretty far," Dream said as we headed off into a desert. 
"I'll do this, wanna go mining?" Dream asked. 
"Sure. Don't die," I replied. 
"You underestimate me," Dream said as the achievement came up that Sapnap and George got iron. 
"I've seen you play. Just don't blow the temple up with you in it," I said and George and Sapnap started laughed as Dream gasped dramatically. 
"I will not blow it up," Dream said as I started to look for iron. I got stone tools, lots of wood planks, lots of coal and when it was done smelting, enough iron for two shields, a pickaxe, and almost two full sets of armour. I went deeper in the cave that I found and fell through a hole in the floor. I skipped on torches. 

"Okay, okay, okay, we have to look for diamonds. I'll go this way if you go that way," Sapnap said. 
"Okay. Let's go," George said and I crouched going around a corner in the cave. I found a spot where there's light and I wanted to make sure that it wasn't them. It was just lava. 
"Frosty where'd you go?" Dream asked. 
"Into a cave. I'm going to come up in a minute," I said getting some gold. I went back up to where my furnaces are, slapped some gold into the furnaces and Dream found me. I dropped armour for him and he dropped a sword for me. I grabbed the gold, made two helmets and we moved on. 
"Why these?" Dream asked. 
"When we go into the nether," I replied. 
"Okay?" Dream replied and we ran off and looked for a lava pool to settle down by. 
"You two are quiet," Dream said and I took half a heart of damage as George started laughing. I turned around and saw him right there. 
"DREAM RUN!" I yelled and we split. 
"AHHH! LEAVE US ALONE!" Dream yelled and we hopped through the trees. Sapnap is behind me. 
"Come here Dream!" George laughed. 
"Oh Frosty~ come here," Sapnap said. 
"No!" Dream and I said at the same time and I took a sharp left and Dream and I ended up running towards each other. I hit George as I ran past and knocked him off the tree and Dream started fighting Sapnap. 
"You're going down Dream!" Sapnap said and I hopped down on George and attacked him from behind. 
"You're going down Sapnap!" Dream countered and I jump hit Sapnap and he died. 
"YES!" I exclaimed and we both turned for George. 
"Oh no! I'm running, I'm running," He said. 
"Oh George," Dream said and he went after George. I went to go and root through Sapnap's things. 
"Saaaaaapnap," I sighed. 
"Y-yea?" He asked. 
"You got killed with a stone sword," I said and switched my sword with his and Dream laughed. 
"Bye George," Dream said and I got the pop up that George died. 
"WHAT? You had to be low," George said and Dream laughed harder. 
"I was on one heart," Dream said and he came back to me and he healed up as the sun set and we went about killing endermen.