Out Of The Woods

"WAKE UP!" Jesse's voice woke me up. I half sat up and rubbed my eyes. When the sleeping bag slid down I shivered at the loss of heat. 

"W-why?" I asked. 
"Because check out is in ten minutes and Stefan got called into work," Jesse replied and started unzipping the tent. 
"But this isn't a hotel?" I replied and he laughed. 
"I know but we have to be off the site by nine," Jesse said. 
"If I wanted to be out of the room by nine in the morning I would've stayed in Huntsville," I commented and laid down again. 
"Well if you're still tired then get into the truck so Stefan and I can pack up," Jesse said as he came into the tent. 
"Okay, Imma do that," I said and nodded but didn't make an attempt to get up. 
"If you get Dawson, I'll get Harlow," Stefan's voice said outside the tent. 
"But I'm comfy," Harlow whined. 
"I know and you can get comfy again in the truck," Stefan said softly. Harlow grumbled and I got up. Jesse caught me when I tripped on the edge of the tent and laughed at me. I happened to glance where their tent should be and found an empty space. 
"Where's your tent?" I asked and Jesse half carried me to the truck. 
"In the truck like yours is going to be," Jesse said and I climbed in the truck, "do you want a blanket and your sheep?" Jesse asked as I moved to the middle seat. 
"Yes!" I said with a smile. 
"Okay, I'll be right back," Jesse said and jogged to the tent grabbed the throw blanket that I had in my sleeping bag and my stuffed sheep, he came back, threw them at me and went back. Stefan brought Harlow and we leaned on each other as Jesse woke Corpse up. 
"American Boy, get up. Time to go," Jesse said and Corpse sat up with a yawn and looked around. Jesse and Corpse had a little conversation and then Corpse came and got in the truck. Jesse and Stefan had the tent down, sleeping bags rolled, the camping mats rolled and our bags in the box in like five minutes. They denied our offers of help but they got in and we were off. 

The drive went fast for me. I had myself thinking that I could time travel because the last thing I remember was checking out at the gate and then I blinked and we were back. I woke up with my head on Corpse's shoulder, my left leg over Harlow's right leg and my blanket over both Harlow and I. Corpse ran his fingers through my hair and my eyes threatened to close again. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out and sat up. It was a snap from Dream. I opened it and it was a picture of Patches in a box with the message you wanna play Minecraft tomorrow? and I replied with a picture of the top half of my face with sure and sent it. 

Stefan pulled into Jesse and I's parking lot and there was little conversation as we got out, grabbed our shit and went upstairs. 
"I'm going to bed," Jesse laughed and dropped the camping things by the door. 
"Alright then I'm going to take a shower," I said and did the same with the camping things, "You're welcome to do what you wish, there's the tv in the living room, the PlayStation in my room," I said turning to Corpse, "As long as I don't fall asleep I shouldn't be long," I said and headed to the bathroom. I also got Corpse to look over the menu for a restaurant that we usually order from. They've got good food and a lot of it. I showered, then Corpse showered and I ordered while he was showering. The food came shortly after Corpse got out of the shower and he and I settled on the couch. We started a Shrek marathon and ate out of the take-out containers. 

I put my container on the coffee table as I put on the second movie and without thinking I pressed myself into Corpse's side, pulled the blanket up and relaxed. He moved his arm from under me and hugged me. I was out like a light. 

A/N: Short I know but it was a filler to get them back to Dawson's apartment. And short is better than nothing lol 

Have a good day :)