Fishing Day 2

I woke up because I was laying on something uncomfortable. When I opened my eyes and saw the situation, I realized I was getting Harlow's elbow in the ribs. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and sighed. I love camping and I wish that we do it more often. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's only 4:04 in the morning. Haha, error code because I shouldn't be awake. I put my phone down and looked at Corpse. His sleeping bag was around his waist and he was hugging himself while laying on his side. I pulled my extra blanket out of my sleeping bag and covered him with it. It's still pretty chilly out this morning, as it was yesterday. When I went to move away, he grabbed me in a hug. I hadn't even seen him move. 
"Corpse, let go," I whispered. No response. 
"Corpse," I whispered again. Nothing. You know what? Fine. This is fine. I'm too damn tired. I managed to pull my sleeping bag up and just laid down and went back to sleep. 

I thought I heard the tent rustling and was in the middle of waking up when Jesse yelled: 
"WAKE UP FUCKERS. IT'S BREAKFAST TIME," and scared me half to death 
"Nooo," Harlow whined and I rolled a little bit and the tent flap unzipped, two hands came in and grabbed Harlow's ankles over the sleeping back and pulled him out of the tent. 
"AHHHH!" Harlow screamed and I tried to grab him but missed. 
"Come 'ere pretty boy!" Stefan said and I heard Harlow trying to fight him. 
"Whaddy'at? let he go ye dink," I said and Stefan and Jesse laughed. 
"Come eat ye sleepyheads," Jesse said and Corpse groaned, hugged me tighter and pressed his face into my shoulder. 
"What's for breakfast?" I asked.  
"Food," Stefan replied and I rolled my eyes. 
"No shit Sherlock," I sighed, "what kind of food?" I asked. 
"I will drag you out of this tent Dawson, don't test me," Jesse said. 
"Okay, okay. I'm coming," I said and shook Corpse, "wakey wakey,". He let go of me and rolled onto his back. He looked up at me. 
"Ah, I thought that you were my pillow," He laughed. I laughed too and sat up on my knees and stretched. 
"I am not your pillow but you make a good one," I laughed and he stretched too. 
"I'm glad that we agree that we're comfortable," He commented and we went out for breakfast. I just stayed in what I slept in. I'll change my shirt later. 

Breakfast was over-easy eggs, bacon and toast that they did on a pan over the fire. These two can make a four-course meal out of anything. And they make good food. We all woke up more after food and afterwards, I washed the dishes, Harlow rinsed the dishes and Corpse dried them. 
"So. Do we want to spend the day fishing or fish a little bit, then go rent some kayaks?" Stefan asked, "or kayaks then fishing?" 
"I'm down for kayaking first," I said. I love kayaking. Canoeing makes me a little nervous just because it's bigger but being out on the water is peaceful and being in the city is not. 
"Same here," Harlow said and rested his head on my shoulder. 
"Aye," Jesse said.
"What about you, American Boy?" Stefan asked. 
"I don't really mind. I'll just follow you guys," Corpse laughed.
"Alright, go get changed brothers," Stefan said and we split off to go get changed. I put on my swim trunks, they're blue with yellow banana's and I put on a white muscle shirt typed thing and it has my dad's trucking company logo over the heart. I also grabbed my Sapnap Bucket Hat. It's the black one with the flame on it. Harlow has a bucket hat from Dream's merch list. It's also black and has the white smiley face on it. As we waited outside for Corpse to get ready, I took a picture from below of Harlow and I's heads together looking at the ground, saved it to my snap memories, added the caption Going kayaking, posted it then posted the same thing on my Instagram story. We got situated, got out there and got on the water. It was about a half-hour drive from our campsite to the rental place. It's down this twisty road and there are car wrecking bumps on it that we took pretty slow. Dream and Sapnap both replied to my snap story and they were laughing at us for wearing their merch and I replied with a shrugging emoji and told them it was free advertising. We all have our phones in waterproof baggie things on a necklace around our necks, just in case we go in.